This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

The Mario series needs at least one cut. Now.

#1LegendofLegaiaPosted 1/31/2013 10:13:47 PM
Which plumber should gtfo? - Results (75 votes)
Mario
22.67% (17 votes)
Luigi
9.33% (7 votes)
Wario
40% (30 votes)
Mario and Luigi should be cut to make room for Waluigi
17.33% (13 votes)
Mario and Wario should be cut to make room for Waluigi
4% (3 votes)
Luigi and Wario should be cut to make room for Waluigi
6.67% (5 votes)
This poll is now closed.
There are currently too many brown haired plumbers that wear similar clothing and also just look similar in general.

I mean, all 3 have black mustaches as well. They're just all way too similar to be in the roster together.

I have no idea why Waluigi supporters think that there should be 4 generic brown haired black mustached plumbers that wear similar clothing in the roster, as they always support him getting in without either Mario, Luigi, Wario, or a combination of the 3 getting cut.

It's important to note that all 4 would have to be clones if they were all in the roster together. There is no other option. This is because have a similar appearance to a different character forces them to be a clone of that character. After all, this is why Kirby and Jigglypuff are exactly the same.
---
Ninten/Giygas/Porky/Masked Man_Ridley_Black Shadow_Little Mac_Animal Crosser_Toad/Bowser Jr._Mega Man_Mewtwo_Palutena and Terra FOR SMASH! / = Either one
#2MichaelollPosted 1/31/2013 10:16:57 PM
Amen. Daisy at least has an excuse out of this. Her sports outfit. More logical reason than "lol his height!".
#3AShockCipherPosted 1/31/2013 10:34:36 PM
They all play differently enough for me to argue against this.
---
MFW I passed SS
http://aftershockcipher.deviantart.com/gallery/?catpath=scraps#/d4hajdo
#4LegendofLegaia(Topic Creator)Posted 1/31/2013 10:37:29 PM
AShockCipher posted...

Incorrect. Having similar clothing and hair color means that characters must be clones.

Why aren't you aware of this fact?
---
Ninten/Giygas/Porky/Masked Man_Ridley_Black Shadow_Little Mac_Animal Crosser_Toad/Bowser Jr._Mega Man_Mewtwo_Palutena and Terra FOR SMASH! / = Either one
#5MichaelollPosted 1/31/2013 10:44:17 PM
I requested the guy who made that one daisy in her sports outfit brawl video to make another one and try so it isn't laggy. i also suggested some voice clips but idk if he'll change those.. he said he'll upload another video when his laptop starts working again..

so hopefully he plays against peach or something so i can take an image of that and compare it to mario/luigi/wario/waluigi.
#6liveman789Posted 1/31/2013 10:58:51 PM
I know this a a joke topic, but...

Mario > Bowser > Luigi > Peach
#7EarthLord_CJPosted 1/31/2013 10:59:49 PM
LegendofLegaia posted...
AShockCipher posted...

Incorrect. Having similar clothing and hair color means that characters must be clones.

Yeah, dude. Plus. they're brothers. What more compelling evidence could you ask for?
Am I doing it right?
---
http://i.imgur.com/qgqVy.jpg
"Don't wanna know...where the sinners go..."
#8Charizard18Posted 1/31/2013 11:01:19 PM
LegendofLegaia posted...
AShockCipher posted...

Agreed- if Waluigi is to get in, he must be in his sports outfit from the Strikers games. It's the only way for him to not be a clone as he won't be dressed like the other plumbers.
---
Who would win, Jedi Charizard or Jedi Jigglypuff?
"I'm a bagel whore" -blazin640
#9MichaelollPosted 1/31/2013 11:10:43 PM
Charizard18 posted...
LegendofLegaia posted...
AShockCipher posted...

Agreed- if Waluigi is to get in, he must be in his sports outfit from the Strikers games. It's the only way for him to not be a clone as he won't be dressed like the other plumbers.

A one shot game with a one shot striker's outfit* is not the same case with half her games past brawl boasting daisy. Besides, she wore her sports outfit in the perfect time frames-

-super sluggers, good timing since namco is working on ssb4
-after kid icarus was released, this game was stated to be worked on. mario tennis open was released a bit after. great timing for her to be in her sports outfit
-even if they didn't start character models until now, that game is still her most recent.
#10JHH62Posted 1/31/2013 11:21:57 PM
LegendofLegaia posted...
AShockCipher posted...

There only clones if they have the exact same moveset like ganon and capt falcon, theyre not dressed the same but ganon has the same moveset as capt falcon, only his was slower but more powerful; on the other hand, Mario and luigi were only clones in ssb64, they were semi-clones in melee, and in brawl they're not even clones anymore the only moves they share are fireballs and the super jump punch