This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Sakurai Comes to Your House, And Does The Following

#1TheGreatEggmanPosted 2/1/2013 12:11:14 PM(edited)
He gives you a magic paintbrush with paint and thinner, a sketchbook, and sends you into a model of a white planet named "Smash Bros. U World". He tells you to bring all your Smash related ideas to life in this world, but he says his cat will brutally murder you with a scratching post if you accidentally create any of the follownig:

You can't paint anything that falls into one of these categories:
- ANY ANIME CHARACTER
-Psychotic girls who try to kill you with a pallatte knife,or your own creations
-Anything that creates for you
-Any monster created by you trying to add Miis that is made out of Paint and Thinner
-Any Doomsday weapon
-Melee copy but with more characters
-Any villian who would try to become real and take over the game
-The Subspace Emissary
-Anything that relates to the previous thing
-Memes
-Waluigi
-Space-Time Guns
-Illudium PU-36 Explosive Space Modulators
-A big elephant and have it stomp on stuff
-WALUIGI
-Putty Tats(Sakurai's cat doesn't want any competition)
-The Giant Monkey Man of The 9th Dimension

Oh, and if you do more than one of these things, Sakurai will pour magic thinner on you, light your house on fire, somehow get you to trip, drop Dedede on it, and laugh, and move on to the next house.

What do you do?(Also, if you got any of the references, you are awsome)
---
TheGreatEggman: Trying to conquer the world and being foiled by a blue hedgehog since 1991. Also known as The Almighty King Dedede!
#2TheGreatEggman(Topic Creator)Posted 2/1/2013 12:31:14 PM
If it would aid you in this endeavor, if by any chance you receive a "Game Over", if you don't have Sakurai's magic utensils on you, someone in the Smash U World will seamlessly take your place in the real world, seeing as no one will remember anything that happened.

And yes, there is an exit.

So, get thinking!
---
TheGreatEggman: Trying to conquer the world and being foiled by a blue hedgehog since 1991. Also known as The Almighty King Dedede!
#3fawful_XPosted 2/1/2013 12:40:12 PM(edited)
Magic Paintbrush and Paint/Thinner is Epic Mickey.

Sketchbook is Scribblenauts, methinks.

Space-Time gun could be Portal/Gravity Gun.

I'd give the game Melee physics (but I'll do that part after asking Sakurai if it's okay, otherwise I'd just add some cut objects and characters), and add my most wanted newcomers/veterans/aspects in a way that doesn't break the rules. Also, the cats used in this game are ugly enough Sakurai's cat (and Sakurai) would make an exception to that "no cat" rule, without breaking other rules.

When finished, I'd use the tools to make a door that only people Sakurai sent to the Smash Bros U. can open, and it is invisible (and also can't be touched) to players and those from the Smash U world. Opening it sends you back to your home outside a room everyone considers normal/is nonexistent to those who haven't been to that world only people who been to this special world can enter, and they act like a ghost (or are unrelated to the plot to the point of not even being thought of in the development phase, whichever TC will accept first). Also, the tools are returned to Sakurai upon leaving. Whoever enters the world knows where that door is at all times, and cannot make a similar door.
---
If Ganondorf had a brick wall built in front of the Master Sword Chamber, he would be almost, if not impossible to kill. Ganon would win.
I have bad memory.
#4tehponycornPosted 2/1/2013 1:04:33 PM
I'd add in Shulk, Chrom, Palutena, Lloyd, and Pacman.

That is all.
---
Does your SSB4 roster have Shulk?...No....Then I hate it.
An Epic Fail is failing Like a Boss
#5yellowpikminboyPosted 2/1/2013 1:13:42 PM
TheGreatEggman posted...
-Psychotic girls who try to kill you with a pallatte knife,or your own creations

Ib?

Also, fine, no Waluigi.

*adds Eario into Smash U*
---
You know that game I never played? That one?
10/10, GoTY and Best (insert genre here).
#6TheGreatEggman(Topic Creator)Posted 2/1/2013 1:30:35 PM
Keep the ideas coming. Also, Sakurai sent me a new list of new things to NOT paint:

-Dark Doppelgangers
-Portal Guns
-Gravity Guns
-Anything that prevents Sakurai from murdering you(He will find a way to kill you)
-Daisy
-DINKLEBERG
-Anything from a bad Sonic, Mario, etc. game
-Creating an army of things on this list
-Anything from Acme
-A muffin button

I also got word that you have exactly 1 hr in which if you paint, or draw anything on this list, to destroy/thin it out before Sakurai finds out.
---
#7DynasticAnthonyPosted 2/1/2013 1:32:44 PM
**** the rules, I'm drawing Waluigi.
---
Tom Nook, Waluigi, Leon S. Kennedy, Chrom, Ghirahim, Frank West and King K. Rool for Smash Bros. 4!
R.I.P. HylianCyndaquil aka Holly. I'll miss ya! :(
#8TheGreatEggman(Topic Creator)Posted 2/1/2013 1:39:40 PM
DynasticAnthony posted...

Okay then.*gives you a red rose* This represents your life, and as it wilts, your life wilts with it. *Paints labyrinth of puzzles* You must now get out, and there are monsters, who will cause your rose to wilt as they hurt you. And the coup de grace,*paints psychotic girl* She will attempt to replace you in the real world by killing you(Waluigi isn't affected by this). Can you make it out alive? Oh, and *Summons random Mario, Sonic, Kirby, Mother and Donkey Kong enemies* These guys are also here.

Note: Sakurai won't do anything to me, as I am the enforcer of these rules. And if it isn't obvious, yes I'm referencing Ib at the moment, with my own "special touches".
---
#9Pokabu123Posted 2/1/2013 2:15:20 PM
One word: Dunsparce.

Oh and also what's stopping me from making something to stop anyone attacking/getting to me? I couldn't be punished!

*Makes a giant narwhal eating a mudkip*

And I'm aware I've used many over one word.
---
[Insert witty signature here]
#10yellowpikminboyPosted 2/1/2013 2:18:33 PM(edited)
TheGreatEggman posted...
DynasticAnthony posted...

Okay then.*gives you a red rose* This represents your life, and as it wilts, your life wilts with it. *Paints labyrinth of puzzles* You must now get out, and there are monsters, who will cause your rose to wilt as they hurt you. And the coup de grace,*paints psychotic girl* She will attempt to replace you in the real world by killing you(Waluigi isn't affected by this). Can you make it out alive? Oh, and *Summons random Mario, Sonic, Kirby, Mother and Donkey Kong enemies* These guys are also here.

Note: Sakurai won't do anything to me, as I am the enforcer of these rules. And if it isn't obvious, yes I'm referencing Ib at the moment, with my own "special touches".

Okay, I was right. Ib's pretty cool.

Also: DINKLEBURG!!! (Fairy Odds)
---
You know that game I never played? That one?
10/10, GoTY and Best (insert genre here).