Sakurai Comes to Your House, And Does The Following

#31TheGreatEggman(Topic Creator)Posted 2/2/2013 10:26:53 PM
ecylis posted...
So I can paint female veterans and newcomers nude? Awesome

NW: Wahaa! This-a will-a not stand-a! Taste-a my Not Waluigi Crotch Chop! *Crotch Chops you, and throws you into the maze with DynasticAnthony* Oh, and take-a this *throws blue rose* You'll need-a it.

*Proceeds to force people to pay for their ideas: a 1000 coin fee if I find it "too creative/unique"*
---
TheGreatEggman: Trying to conquer the world and being foiled by a blue hedgehog since 1991. Also known as The Almighty King Dedede!
#32Mudkip_in_SpacePosted 2/2/2013 11:13:29 PM
I draw Hamtaro.
---
Hamtaro for best anime!
#33EvilSakuraiPosted 2/3/2013 12:15:23 AM
Entire game is canceled, and re-done to be a new F-Zero.
---
PSN:omegamarth. I play fighting games.
Washington Redskins 10-6 Baltimore Ravens 10-6
#34TheGreatEggman(Topic Creator)Posted 2/3/2013 12:53:49 AM(edited)
EvilSakurai posted...
Entire game is canceled, and re-done to be a new F-Zero.

*Fines you for everything you own* We, the enfor--no, the GUARDIANS of Smash have word from Master Sakurai himself to protect this series from those like you! *Crotch Chops you and throws you into the path of Captain Falcon's Final Smash*

So, you will not ruin the World of Smash, unless you want to be obliterated.

Fun Fact: This comes from the CYOA I planned to do, which would of had the main setting be the World of Smash, and the Guardians being summoned by Sakurai to protect the world.

O-kay, with that out of the way, I've sent everyone a .000001 off coupon to Not Waluigi's Bridal Botique, which will expire tommorrow at 9AM PST. First 5 visitors will get to look at a picture of my treasure hoard for 500 coins.

---
TheGreatEggman: Trying to conquer the world and being foiled by a blue hedgehog since 1991. Also known as The Almighty King Dedede!
#35TheGreatEggman(Topic Creator)Posted 2/3/2013 6:29:49 PM
TheGreatEggman: Okay, I'm back in the saddle, and I've sent everyone an all exclusive pass to the Smash World Headquarters' Party! Bring your creations, ideas, and your money. Sakurai himself will be there to critique your ideas, there will be a tournament featuring all games in the series, and there will be fireworks, courtesy of Bean The Dynamite and the Bob-omb Corporation!

So, come on down! This isn't an evil plot based on anything or stuff like that!
---
#36SpunkySixPosted 2/3/2013 6:34:54 PM
I'd draw my own little world.
---
Tissue to the extreme!
Sometimes we even manage to speak words.