Characters that deep down you're aware will not be playable.

#31Gamer09ePosted 2/2/2013 4:18:09 PM
mewtwo
lloyd
---
Elektra for UMvC 3 and Pac man for SSBWIIU
#32robinhoekPosted 2/2/2013 4:42:31 PM
GarohAdept posted...
toomanymouths posted...
liveman789 posted...
Why are people putting Shulk and an FE Newcomer on their lists? I'm say both are highly likely.

I don't think that enough people are familiar with Xenoblade Chronicles (given poor sales), and I don't think that people think of XBC as a "1st party Nintendo title."

Mind you, I understand that Snake/Sonic are not, either, but we just saw so many signs of them both being in before the game was released. Furthermore, Sonic has made lots of other appearances along with Mario.

Due to Snake's addition in Brawl, I can't be sure, but I still am not confident we'll see a Shulk.

Now, FE I think is very likely.

Xenoblade didn't have poor sales. Not in the slightest.

I can't for the life of me figure out why people keep saying it had poor sales. They have sold pretty much every copy they produced.
#33Dustof_DryBonesPosted 2/2/2013 5:23:45 PM
liveman789 posted...
Why are people putting Shulk and an FE Newcomer on their lists? I'm say both are highly likely.

They're either trolls (like mynames_Jagi) or downright uninformed (like toomanymouths). Either way, they shouldn't be given the time of day. >_>
---
Ahoy, matey!
#34liveman789Posted 2/2/2013 5:24:57 PM
robinhoek posted...
GarohAdept posted...
toomanymouths posted...
liveman789 posted...

I don't think that enough people are familiar with Xenoblade Chronicles (given poor sales), and I don't think that people think of XBC as a "1st party Nintendo title."

Mind you, I understand that Snake/Sonic are not, either, but we just saw so many signs of them both being in before the game was released. Furthermore, Sonic has made lots of other appearances along with Mario.

Due to Snake's addition in Brawl, I can't be sure, but I still am not confident we'll see a Shulk.

Now, FE I think is very likely.

Xenoblade didn't have poor sales. Not in the slightest.

I can't for the life of me figure out why people keep saying it had poor sales. They have sold pretty much every copy they produced.

Yeah, I went to Gamestop the other day to buy it, but they were sold out, shockingly.
#35Sammycakes2604Posted 2/2/2013 5:41:32 PM
Rayman

:(
---
http://www.cohagen.com/landmaster.swf
#36SpunkySixPosted 2/2/2013 5:56:46 PM
...Miku.

*sobs*
---
Tissue to the extreme!
Oh, the food? Tasted like blood...
#37ShenanigansMan2Posted 2/2/2013 6:33:31 PM
Skull Kid, Vaati, and Ghirahim.
---
Every time someone reads this signature, a puppy dies
..You monster
#38PaulMalucciMDPosted 2/2/2013 6:38:48 PM(edited)
Ghirahim, Shulk, Palutena, Issac, Bowser Jr , Waluigi, Daisy
---
Rating of LOST S3E15 - 7/10
"Its only like the most awesome hour of television" - Hurley
#39bestssbbfanPosted 2/2/2013 8:50:53 PM
Klonoa
---
Created 6/12/2011
This sig will not change until mewtwo is confirmed in Super Smash Bros 4!
#40Doug314Posted 2/3/2013 12:52:12 AM
SpunkySix posted...
...Miku.

*sobs*

This. As much as I like her, her chances are lower than Hewdraw's chances of winning. Which is lower than it's belly button. Which is really low.
---
Palutena, Isaac, Ridley, King K. Rool, and Anna for SSB Wii U and SSB 3DS!
SSB is the best series ever made!