Rate My Chrom B Moveset (NOT A CLONE OF IKE OR MARTH)

#1ViewtifulGenePosted 2/2/2013 10:55:06 AM
To promote the gameplay of Fire Emblem: Awakening, Chrom would fight alongside the tactician Robin in this moveset.

B- Robin casts Fire, launching a small fireball across the screen. Fast, spammable, no knockback, low damage.

Side B: Chrom dashes across the screen so fast that it creates an after-image. Anything he crosses gets slashed for moderate damage and knockback.

Up B: Robin lights Chrom on fire with magic and Chrom flies in the direction you hold the control stick. Moderate damage and knockback.

Down B: Chrom twirls his sword while Robin twirls a staff. They deflect projectiles. Touching the twirling weapons inflicts low damage and moderate knockback.

Final Smash: Robin class changes into a Great Knight, allowing Chrom and Robin to ride on the back of a giant, armored horse. The horse can be controlled for a limited time, allowing the player to attack with the horse's eye lasers or carry opponents off-screen.
---
"Once again, ViewtifulGene's logic blows minds and crushes dreams." -TheGamingGolfer
"Supez teh king" -dedekong
#2alien803Posted 2/2/2013 11:29:15 AM
That was hilarious.
---
I am the greatest man to ever have walked this earth.
#3LordAlistairPosted 2/2/2013 11:30:21 AM
So it's like a clone of the Ice Climbers.

That's much better.
---
http://img823.imageshack.us/img823/9710/bossqt.jpg
http://www.zeldaeternity.com/2011/05/you-might-be-a-zelda-hipster/
#4videogamefan65Posted 2/2/2013 11:41:55 AM
Do horses have eye lasers in fire emblem?
---
Masked Man- Generic name, Awesome character
"Shut up or I EXPLODE YOUR HEAD!"- Mewtwo
#5Goshner2Posted 2/2/2013 11:43:34 AM
I was with you until the horse eye laser part.

Still, this is much closer to how I imagine Chrom will fight than what other people have been saying. Super speed AND strength.
---
Deceased Prince of Popcorn of the Skyward Sword Board
"And I will never support Chrom." -Doug314
#6DorotimusWitikPosted 2/2/2013 12:23:23 PM
So... the horse is a landmaster tank?
#7ViewtifulGene(Topic Creator)Posted 2/2/2013 12:25:43 PM
videogamefan65 posted...
Do horses have eye lasers in fire emblem?

Do drivers use Muay Thai in F-Zero? Do people shoot out of ice of their hands in Ice Climbers? Does Ike light his sword on fire in Fire Emblem?
---
"Once again, ViewtifulGene's logic blows minds and crushes dreams." -TheGamingGolfer
"Supez teh king" -dedekong
#8Davidk92Posted 2/2/2013 1:09:04 PM
Goshner2 posted...

Still, this is much closer to how I imagine Chrom will fight than what other people have been saying. Super speed AND strength.

...wow. Really. Wow.
---
"The greatest pleasure in life is doing what people say you can't do."
~Walter Bagehot
#9Goshner2Posted 2/2/2013 1:11:00 PM
Davidk92 posted...
Goshner2 posted...

...wow. Really. Wow.

?
---
Deceased Prince of Popcorn of the Skyward Sword Board
"And I will never support Chrom." -Doug314
#10TheSpiderSense5Posted 2/2/2013 1:18:14 PM
WhatisthisIdonteven/10
---
"Ah, after getting my top scholars to think about it, we have figured out what your question means. It turns out you are just a smartass." - Zerdark