Rate My Chrom B Moveset (NOT A CLONE OF IKE OR MARTH)

#11ViewtifulGene(Topic Creator)Posted 2/2/2013 1:42:58 PM
DorotimusWitik posted...
So... the horse is a landmaster tank?

Chrom says "I'd rather ride a pegasus" when he uses the Final Smash.
---
"Once again, ViewtifulGene's logic blows minds and crushes dreams." -TheGamingGolfer
"Supez teh king" -dedekong
#12Crowfeather0226Posted 2/2/2013 1:51:01 PM
Goshner2 posted...
I was with you until the horse eye laser part.

Still, this is much closer to how I imagine Chrom will fight than what other people have been saying. Super speed AND strength.

*facepalm*
---
Crowfeather is a 10/10 poster. -eellliioottt
Crowfeather is the best poster on GameFAQs -englishhedgehog
#13aabbiqPosted 2/2/2013 1:58:25 PM
I still remember the Doctor Mario/Captain Falcon moveset you made. You should make more, they're hilarious.
---
A bunch of baby ducks, send 'em to the moon! Soda machine that doesn't work, send it to the moon!
#14LegendofLegaiaPosted 2/2/2013 2:04:18 PM
Goshner2 posted...
Davidk92 posted...
Goshner2 posted...

Still, this is much closer to how I imagine Chrom will fight than what other people have been saying. Super speed AND strength.

...wow. Really. Wow.

?

*Sigh*

Does this moveset sound familiar to you? Almost as if it belongs to a certain furry?
---
Ninten/Giygas/Porky/Masked Man_Ridley_Black Shadow_Little Mac_Animal Crosser_Toad/Bowser Jr._Mega Man_Mewtwo_Palutena and Terra FOR SMASH! / = Either one
#15Goshner2Posted 2/2/2013 2:04:40 PM
Crowfeather0226 posted...
Goshner2 posted...

*facepalm*

If he's trying to make something stupid, he's gonna have to try harder.
---
Deceased Prince of Popcorn of the Skyward Sword Board
"And I will never support Chrom." -Doug314
#16LegendofLegaiaPosted 2/2/2013 2:27:18 PM
Goshner2 posted...
Crowfeather0226 posted...
Goshner2 posted...

*facepalm*

If he's trying to make something stupid, he's gonna have to try harder.

Not stupid, funny. Learn the difference.

And:

ViewtifulGene posted...
Side B: Chrom dashes across the screen so fast that it creates an after-image. Anything he crosses gets slashed for moderate damage and knockback.

Up B: Robin lights Chrom on fire with magic and Chrom flies in the direction you hold the control stick. Moderate damage and knockback.

How could he try harder than that? Should he have put "THE JOKE IS THAT MY MOVESET MAKES HIM A FOX CLONE, WHICH WOULD BE UNEXPECTED" in the title?
---
Ninten/Giygas/Porky/Masked Man_Ridley_Black Shadow_Little Mac_Animal Crosser_Toad/Bowser Jr._Mega Man_Mewtwo_Palutena and Terra FOR SMASH! / = Either one
#17ViewtifulGene(Topic Creator)Posted 2/2/2013 2:38:06 PM
aabbiq posted...
I still remember the Doctor Mario/Captain Falcon moveset you made. You should make more, they're hilarious.

http://gamefaqs.com/boards/633202-super-smash-bros-wii-u?search=b+moveset

My personal favorite is Ghirahim.
---
"Once again, ViewtifulGene's logic blows minds and crushes dreams." -TheGamingGolfer
"Supez teh king" -dedekong