Why Waluigi should NOT be in this game

#21MichaelollPosted 2/2/2013 2:07:02 PM
LegendofLegaia posted...
Hejiru posted...
TheLightLord100 posted...

2. Waluigi is the most annoying Nintendo character of all time

hey

listen

Waluigi's voice clips from Mario Party DS are a thousand times more annoying to me than anything that Navi ever did (well, except for telling me how to open a door with slow scrolling text, I guess).

thank god i never played that game then! LOL
#22LegendofLegaiaPosted 2/2/2013 2:10:39 PM
Michaeloll posted...
LegendofLegaia posted...
Hejiru posted...

hey

listen

Waluigi's voice clips from Mario Party DS are a thousand times more annoying to me than anything that Navi ever did (well, except for telling me how to open a door with slow scrolling text, I guess).

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tMEDT7oYtvw

He would constantly do that "Oh yeaaah!" in the game (I think it happened whenever he landed on a blue space).
---
Ninten/Giygas/Porky/Masked Man_Ridley_Black Shadow_Little Mac_Animal Crosser_Toad/Bowser Jr._Mega Man_Mewtwo_Palutena and Terra FOR SMASH! / = Either one
#23Charizard18Posted 2/2/2013 2:10:40 PM
EJW posted...
AwesomeAshley posted...
Wasn't Toadette on the top while Yoshi was on the bottom in MP8?

No.

But to hell with Michaeloll.

---
Who would win, Jedi Charizard or Jedi Jigglypuff?
"I'm a bagel whore" -blazin640
#24MichaelollPosted 2/2/2013 2:14:23 PM
LegendofLegaia posted...
Michaeloll posted...
LegendofLegaia posted...
Hejiru posted...

hey

listen

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tMEDT7oYtvw

He would constantly do that "Oh yeaaah!" in the game (I think it happened whenever he landed on a blue space).

i think i just wen deaf.

anyway Charles Martinet can be SOO annoying. One voice clip in Mario Sports Mix is SOOOOOOO overly repeated by Luigi. It is Luigi's "Thank you very much!" it's repeated so often like EVERY time he scores. Also when you are against Waluigi and you make a goal, sometimes the team who didn't get the goal makes a sad sound. When I sometimes make a goal with Daisy in her sports outfit, I hear waluigi saying, "wahhh-ha-ha-haaaaa" in a sad tone. and the tone is SO low and so like feint but you can just BARELY hear it so it is annoying
#25robinhoekPosted 2/2/2013 4:04:01 PM
Michaeloll posted...
4. Daisy is and always will be better.
5. Daisy is an always will be more prominent in the spin offs. i.e. mario party 3 she comes before him on character select screen, same with all mario parties, heck before you unlock shy guy and magikoopa on mk9 waluigi is banished to the second row! bahaha.
6. mario super sluggers loves daisy better

Mario Power Tennis says otherwise. It isn't Daisy that holds Camelot's sign. It isn't Daisy that is causing mischief with Wario in the opening sequence.
#26Shadic_OmegaPosted 2/2/2013 4:10:35 PM
REASONS WHY WALUIGI SHOULD BE IN THIS GAME:

1. Crotch-chop.

You expecting more reasons? TOO BAD. WALUIGI TIME
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P6CLfZl0m88
#278-bitMegamanPosted 2/2/2013 4:10:52 PM
LegendofLegaia posted...
Hejiru posted...

hey

listen

Lol today I played Mario Party DS a lot and always used Waluigi. His voice sounds strange, very different, but you can notice it is actually Charles doing the voice acting. Strange why they still went with it though.
---
Across the highest mountains, into the endless seas, our journey ever onwards fight until we all be free