This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

I hope you guys haven't forgotten

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Super Smash Bros. for Wii U
  3. I hope you guys haven't forgotten
3 years ago#1
About one of the sure-to-be-in newcomers by the name of Flint. Just a friendly reminder that the Flint is still in.

Like you had to be reminded though!

Let's discuss Flint here, and the joys of his newcomerness.
If stupidity was music, you'd be an orchestra.
3 years ago#2
No more Mother reps.
"The greatest pleasure in life is doing what people say you can't do."
~Walter Bagehot
3 years ago#3
Do you mean Flint Cragley, Cragtrotter?
Yes please.
3 years ago#4
You mean Brock's dad? Of course he's getting in. Getting it in, because he's one dapper mutha.
Opinions on users change rapidly as their power-levels are exposed. -Ressechu
3 years ago#5
Except he isn't.

There's way too much competition between other Mother characters for a spot that isn't even guaranteed. The odds of us getting 3 Mother reps is very low, given how much bigger series only have 2 right now and neither Ness or Lucas will ever be replaced for someone as unimportant as Flint.

Flint isn't even a shoo in as an Assist Trophy or a regular trophy, let alone as a playable character.

He'll definitely be a sticker, so you can still be happy about that.
Ninten/Giygas/Porky/Masked Man_Ridley_Black Shadow_Little Mac_Animal Crosser_Toad/Bowser Jr._Mega Man_Mewtwo_Palutena and Terra FOR SMASH! / = Either one
3 years ago#6
Im glad everybody has missed his references.
3 years ago#7
Luigi4President posted...

I hope you haven't forgotten that you have to eat your hat when the final roster is leaked and Flint is nowhere to be found.
Ninten/Giygas/Porky/Masked Man_Ridley_Black Shadow_Little Mac_Animal Crosser_Toad/Bowser Jr._Mega Man_Mewtwo_Palutena and Terra FOR SMASH! / = Either one
3 years ago#8
LegendofLegaia posted...

I hope you haven't forgotten that you have to eat your hat when the final roster is leaked and Flint is nowhere to be found.

It's in my profile quote. I got the hat sitting right here... But I won't have to eat it.

But then again, what if I was right? Why has there been no bets to counter my winning?
3 years ago#9
It's in my profile quote. I got the hat sitting right here... But I won't have to eat it.

Sure you won't, lol.

But then again, what if I was right? Why has there been no bets to counter my winning?

I imagine it's because nobody cared enough to make one.
3 years ago#10
You know, until this topic, I always thought people were referring to Flint, the third member of the Pokemon League in the fourth generation.
Deceased Prince of Popcorn of the Skyward Sword Board
"And I will never support Chrom." -Doug314
  1. Boards
  2. Super Smash Bros. for Wii U
  3. I hope you guys haven't forgotten

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived