This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

I hope you guys haven't forgotten

#1Luigi4PresidentPosted 2/2/2013 5:12:09 PM
About one of the sure-to-be-in newcomers by the name of Flint. Just a friendly reminder that the Flint is still in.

Like you had to be reminded though!

Let's discuss Flint here, and the joys of his newcomerness.
---
If stupidity was music, you'd be an orchestra.
#2Davidk92Posted 2/2/2013 5:12:36 PM
No more Mother reps.
---
"The greatest pleasure in life is doing what people say you can't do."
~Walter Bagehot
#3MaximumCheddarPosted 2/2/2013 5:14:17 PM
Do you mean Flint Cragley, Cragtrotter?
Yes please.
#4FoxMakinWafflesPosted 2/2/2013 5:16:31 PM
You mean Brock's dad? Of course he's getting in. Getting it in, because he's one dapper mutha.
---
Opinions on users change rapidly as their power-levels are exposed. -Ressechu
#5LegendofLegaiaPosted 2/2/2013 5:16:57 PM
Except he isn't.

There's way too much competition between other Mother characters for a spot that isn't even guaranteed. The odds of us getting 3 Mother reps is very low, given how much bigger series only have 2 right now and neither Ness or Lucas will ever be replaced for someone as unimportant as Flint.

Flint isn't even a shoo in as an Assist Trophy or a regular trophy, let alone as a playable character.

He'll definitely be a sticker, so you can still be happy about that.
---
Ninten/Giygas/Porky/Masked Man_Ridley_Black Shadow_Little Mac_Animal Crosser_Toad/Bowser Jr._Mega Man_Mewtwo_Palutena and Terra FOR SMASH! / = Either one
#6Luigi4President(Topic Creator)Posted 2/2/2013 5:21:31 PM
Im glad everybody has missed his references.
---
#7LegendofLegaiaPosted 2/2/2013 11:25:58 PM
Luigi4President posted...

I hope you haven't forgotten that you have to eat your hat when the final roster is leaked and Flint is nowhere to be found.
---
Ninten/Giygas/Porky/Masked Man_Ridley_Black Shadow_Little Mac_Animal Crosser_Toad/Bowser Jr._Mega Man_Mewtwo_Palutena and Terra FOR SMASH! / = Either one
#8Luigi4President(Topic Creator)Posted 2/3/2013 12:02:33 PM
LegendofLegaia posted...

I hope you haven't forgotten that you have to eat your hat when the final roster is leaked and Flint is nowhere to be found.

It's in my profile quote. I got the hat sitting right here... But I won't have to eat it.

But then again, what if I was right? Why has there been no bets to counter my winning?
---
#9LegendofLegaiaPosted 2/3/2013 12:06:01 PM
It's in my profile quote. I got the hat sitting right here... But I won't have to eat it.

Sure you won't, lol.

But then again, what if I was right? Why has there been no bets to counter my winning?

I imagine it's because nobody cared enough to make one.
---
#10Goshner2Posted 2/3/2013 12:08:13 PM
You know, until this topic, I always thought people were referring to Flint, the third member of the Pokemon League in the fourth generation.
---
Deceased Prince of Popcorn of the Skyward Sword Board
"And I will never support Chrom." -Doug314