Its clear that the Mii and ACseries will get 9 reps each.

#1ThatPersonGuyPosted 2/3/2013 7:03:59 PM
The Mii series has done far more for Nintendo in sales than any other franchise in it's short time period.

Animal Crossing's recent outings sucessful than even Pokemon.

Therefore, as sales and series numbers are all that matter when deciding characters, both series will recieve 8 newcomers each to accompansate, with several cuts across the veteran roster.

How do you react? How do you feel, now that all of the newcomers will be coming from thouse two series only?
---
Saki, Isaac, Lip, Lyn, and Little Mac for SSB4!
Cailou. "Cuteness never looked this badass" - Chuggaconroy.
#2MichaelollPosted 2/3/2013 7:07:07 PM
Niki from swapnote mii
Reggie mii
Miyamoto mii
Lucia mii
Tyrone mii
can't think of any others. if you have played nintendogs on the ds, wii sports resort, and nintendogs on the 3ds you encounter seemingly random miis. what no one but me knows is that Ninteno actually re uses a set of Miis. I saw a Mii named Lucia when I was walking my dog alllllll the way back on the DS nintendogs game. In wii sports resort, on of the ping pong ball challenges, you go up against lucia. They actually have a set of miis!

Gracie
Kaizo and Lisa combo
Shampoodle
Katrina
Serena
no one else deserves it
#3MottmanPosted 2/3/2013 7:07:07 PM
Utterly and completely devastated.

All I really want from either of those series would be any one of the following: Tom Nook, Mr. Resetti, K.K. Slider
---
"Champions don't whine, they win!" - Vangarre from Xenoblade Chronicles
"Soon we will see Pokemon XXX." - Kooky_von_Koopa
#4evilsquirrlePosted 2/3/2013 8:11:34 PM
I would actually be okay with Niki from Swapnote. She's adorable.
She's posted on Miiverse before, on the NSMB community.

"Be sure to use your freeze powers on Koopa's while they're dancing, so their last moment is a happy one."

She's great.
#5dedekongPosted 2/3/2013 8:15:14 PM
ThatPersonGuy posted...
The Mii series has done far more for Nintendo in sales than any other franchise in it's short time period.

Therefore, as sales and series numbers are all that matter when deciding characters, both series will recieve 8 newcomers each to accompansate, with several cuts across the veteran roster.

How do you react? How do you feel, now that all of the newcomers will be coming from thouse two series only?

I slightly agree with Miis doing a lot for Nintendo lately, but the 9 reps is a bit overkill. And yes, I am aware you're exaggerating.

Animal Crossing is not more successful than pokemon...

Delusional much? >_>
#6usaamahlinkPosted 2/3/2013 8:16:38 PM
For some reason, ACseries came across as Assassins Creed when I first read it O_o
---
Currently playing: Chrono Trigger, The Last Story, Vandal Hearts, Tactics Ogre: The Knight of Lodis.
#7ThatPersonGuy(Topic Creator)Posted 2/4/2013 5:56:35 AM
dedekong posted...
ThatPersonGuy posted...

I slightly agree with Miis doing a lot for Nintendo lately, but the 9 reps is a bit overkill. And yes, I am aware you're exaggerating.

Animal Crossing is not more successful than pokemon...

Delusional much? >_>

Pretty sure one of their most recent outings was more sucessful than the most recent Pokemon outing, if I'm correct.

And, as it is more sucessful than Mario, it therefor must have more reps than Mario, given the logic on this board.
---
#8trenton97Posted 2/4/2013 6:18:55 AM
We dont need 9, I just want Haytham.
---
After I finish life the first time, I'm doing a challenge run.
LttP>everything else.
#9ThatPersonGuy(Topic Creator)Posted 2/4/2013 3:41:42 PM
trenton97 posted...
We dont need 9, I just want Haytham.

Therefor Mario does not need more reps just because Pokemon has more.
---
#10Goshner2Posted 2/4/2013 3:55:00 PM
I'm confused. How do Miis help sales?
---
Deceased Prince of Popcorn of the Skyward Sword Board
"And I will never support Chrom." -Doug314