Think of Your 2 Most Wanted Newcomers, Your Least Wanted, And a Location

#1TheGreatEggmanPosted 2/3/2013 7:43:21 PM
You become friends with Newcomer #1, much to the dismay of your least wanted, who is yandere for you. You and NC#1 head for Location, when Newcomer #2 shows up and challenges you to a battle. During the fight, the lights go out, and you see Newcomer #2 on the ground, dead, with LW having their signature weapon to NC#1's throat.

What do you do?
---
TheGreatEggman: Trying to conquer the world and being foiled by a blue hedgehog since 1991. Also known as The Almighty King Dedede!
#2EarthLord_CJPosted 2/3/2013 7:50:50 PM
You become friends with Ridley, much to the dismay of Daisy, who is yandere for you. You and Ridley head for a cafe, when Isaac shows up and challenges you to a battle. During the fight, the lights go out, and you see Isaac on the ground, dead, with Daisy having their signature weapon to Ridley's throat.

...I think Ridley's got this. >__>
---
http://i.imgur.com/qgqVy.jpg
"Don't wanna know...where the sinners go..."
#3_Super_Shadow_Posted 2/3/2013 7:57:35 PM(edited)
Ridley and I become friends... (I think we might be into different things but alright), But I think all Ridley has to do is Glare Meaningfully at Girahim who slowly backs away from Tom Nook and looses his footing as he falls off skyloft.

Shortly after we go and eat pop tarts and do things best friends do.
---
Ridley, Tom Nook, Lip, Paper Mario, Megaman, Lloyd Irving, and Agumon for Smash
#4l33t_iRk3n_Rm33Posted 2/3/2013 8:02:04 PM
I become friends with Ashley, much to the dismay of Rayman, who is yandere (?) for me. Ashley and I head for Waluigi Stadium, when Plok shows up and challenges me to a battle. During the fight, the lights go out, and I see Plok on the ground, dead, with Rayman having his signature weapon (?) to Ashley's throat.

As if Rayman didn't do this already. Ashley'll murder him. Just two slaps and he pops like a balloon.
---
The key to being a genius, or just a good person in general, is to be stupid in moderation.
http://i.imgur.com/QiEb7.jpg
#5MottmanPosted 2/3/2013 8:02:33 PM
You become friends with Shulk, much to the dismay of Ghirahim, who is yandere for you. You and Shulk head for Spear Pillar, when Chibi-Robo shows up and challenges you to a battle. During the fight, the lights go out, and you see Chibi-Robo on the ground, dead, with Ghirahim having their signature weapon to Shulk's throat.

I think Shulk could handle a total WINNER clown like Ghiraham. "Behold the power of the Monado!"

Then we'd both take Chibi-Robo somewhere and plug him back in, since obviously he's just out of power.
---
"Champions don't whine, they win!" - Vangarre from Xenoblade Chronicles
"Soon we will see Pokemon XXX." - Kooky_von_Koopa
#622whiterabbit22Posted 2/3/2013 8:56:40 PM
You become friends with Neku Sakuraba, much to the dismay of Elizabeth, who is yandere for you. You and Neku head for the Scramble Crossing, when Elizabeth shows up and challenges you to a battle. During the fight, the lights go out, and you see Elizabeth on the ground, dead, with Pac-Man having their signature weapon to Neku's throat.

How, exactly, could Elizabeth be killed? And how can Pac-Man even hold a gun? And besides, wouldn't Neku kind of count as a ghost? If so, Pac-Man coming into contact with him would cause Pac-Man to die. So yeah.
---
Got Eggplant?
#7TheGreatEggman(Topic Creator)Posted 2/3/2013 8:56:53 PM
I become friends with Klonoa(yay!), much to the dismay of Daisy, who is yandere for me(oh god). Klonoa and I head for Castle Dedede, when King K. Rool shows up and challenges me to a battle. During the fight, the lights go out, and I see K.Rool on the ground, dead, with Daisy having their signature weapon to Klonoa's throat.

Cue Klonoa inflating Daisy and throwing her out the nearest window. K. Rool is probably faking, waiting for the fake credits to end.
---
TheGreatEggman: Trying to conquer the world and being foiled by a blue hedgehog since 1991. Also known as The Almighty King Dedede!
#8DragonImpsPosted 2/3/2013 9:23:16 PM
You become friends with Ridley, much to the dismay of a generic human, who is yandere for you. You and Ridley head for Panda Express, when Boney shows up and challenges you to a battle. During the fight, the lights go out, and you see Boney on the ground, dead, with a generic human having their signature weapon to Ridley's throat.

What do you do?

I'm sure Boney's just playing dead. And I'm not too surprised to see a generic human at a "Chinese" restaurant.

And Boney's signature weapon... The Shield Snacher? Or Canine Weapon? Neither would do much good for a generic human...

I say Boney wakes up, the bites the human on the leg. Then to avoid more trouble, I bribe the human with "Chinese" food made by my favorite person ever, and we all make nice ^_^
#9MegaWentEvilPosted 2/3/2013 10:05:21 PM
You become friends with Waluigi, much to the dismay of Black Mage, who is yandere for you. You and Waluigi head for Old Chaos Shrine, when Tails shows up and challenges you to a battle. During the fight, the lights go out, and you see Tails on the ground, dead, with Black Mage with magical energy near Waluigi's throat.

What do you do?

Waluigi bites Black Mage's arm, then beats him up.
---
Aku wa yurusan. - Kim Kaphwan
#10bestssbbfanPosted 2/3/2013 10:09:36 PM(edited)
You become friends with Mewtwo, much to the dismay of Tingle, who is yandere for you. You and Mewtwo head for San Fransico, when Toadd shows up and challenges you to a battle. During the fight, the lights go out, and you see Toad on the ground, dead, with Tingle having (he has weapons?)a rupee to mewtwo's throat.

Well things just got real... *cue tingles head exploding*
---
Created 6/12/2011
This sig will not change until mewtwo is confirmed in Super Smash Bros 4!