Think of Your 2 Most Wanted Newcomers, Your Least Wanted, And a Location

#11MrSpacelySlatePosted 2/4/2013 8:08:39 AM
You become friends with Waluigi. much to the dismay of Paper Mario, who is yandere for you. You and Waluigi head for Click Clock Woods, when King K. Rool shows up and challenges you to a battle. During the fight, the lights go out, and you see King K. Rool on the ground, dead, with Paper Mario having their signature weapon to Waluigi's throat.

Waluigi has this. All Paper Mario holds is K. Rool's crown.
#12Fierce_Deity777Posted 2/4/2013 11:58:47 AM(edited)
You become friends with Skull Kid, much to the dismay of King K. Rool, who is yandere for you. You and Skull Kid head for Paris, when Vaati shows up and challenges you to a battle. During the fight, the lights go out, and you see Vaati on the ground, dead, with King K. Rool having their signature weapon to Skull Kid's throat.

What do you do?

Well a very powerful wind sorcerer just got defeated by a fat elephant gun toting croc or gator or whatever. I really wouldn't know what to do. This is all very confusing.

EDIT: It depends, really. Considering that I have MM Skull Kid in mind, there's a high likelihood that if King K. Rool decides to off him, the mask is going to come off, turn into Majora's Wrath, and beat King K. Rool into a bloody mess. But I'm still astonished at how he could have defeated Vaati, of all people.
---
R - Official Slowpoketail Vendor
Official Mawile of the Pokemon Boards.
#13victinivcreate1Posted 2/4/2013 11:53:56 AM
bestssbbfan posted...
You become friends with Mewtwo, much to the dismay of Tingle, who is yandere for you. You and Mewtwo head for San Fransico, when Toadd shows up and challenges you to a battle. During the fight, the lights go out, and you see Toad on the ground, dead, with Tingle having (he has weapons?)a rupee to mewtwo's throat.

Well things just got real... *cue tingles head exploding*

YES YES!

You become friends with Genesect, much to the dismay of Krystal, who is yandere for you. You and Mewtwo head for Japan, when Korra shows up and challenges you to a battle. During the fight, the lights go out and you see Korra on the ground, dead (NOOOOOOO), with Krystal having a spear to Genesect's throat.

Well Genesect doesn't have a throat, its steel.

Time to let loose of that cannon.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PAuEBccu56Y-the laser part-the last thing Krystal sees.
---
Genesect, Mewtwo, Ridley, Shulk, Palutena, Megaman, Isaac, Saki, Toad, King K. Rool, Ghirahim, Roy, Little Mac, Megaman, and DLC for SSB4
#14MM125Posted 2/4/2013 12:05:30 PM(edited)
You become friends with Isaac, much to the dismay of Ghirahim, who is yandere for you. You and Isaac head for Venus Lighthouse Aerie, when Midna shows up and challenges you to a battle. During the fight, the lights go out (it's outside >_>), and you see Midna on the ground, dead, with Ghirahim having their signature weapon to Isaac's throat.

I stab Ghirahim, and make Isaac cast Revive on Midna.
---
Oooh, MM, he be tryin' you, dawg. He be tryin' you. Best mind you biiiiiiiz-ness. ~KMA
*triple z snap* ~AluminumTicket
#15IngSlayerPosted 2/4/2013 12:41:19 PM
"You become friends with Dixie Kong, much to the dismay of (insert any overly suggested anime char-actually, no, I'm not doing this. Let's just say Naruto.), who is yandere for you. You and Dixie head for a warehouse club, when...I don't know...Palutena shows up and challenges you to a battle. During the fight, the lights go out, and you see Palutena on the ground, dead, with Naruto having his signature weapon to Dixie's throat.

What do you do?"

Nothing.

The dead "Palutena" is actually a clone that the real Palutena created with her goddess power. Palutena is actually behind Dixie and Naruto. She launches a beam into the back of Naruto's head. This causes him to feel disoriented, dropping Dixie and his weapon. Dixie grabs Naruto with her ponytail and throws him sky high, sending him back to wherever he came from.

...Then Dixie and Pally fight.

And I watch, recording this on my iPhone.
---
Sedix: Baffling Artist
#16Awesomely Awesome AJPosted 2/4/2013 1:53:18 PM
You become friends with Mega Man, much to the dismay of Tom Nook, who is yandere for you. You and Mega Man head for Chemical Plant Zone, when Little Mac shows up and challenges you to a battle. During the fight, the lights go out, and you see Little Mac on the ground, dead, with Tom Nook having his golden axe to Mega Man's throat.

Most wanted Newcomers
1. Mega Man
2. Little Mac

Stage
Chemical Plant Zone

Least Wanted Newcomer
Tom Nook
---
3DS 1160-9716-6904 Gamer Tag: AwesomeAJ x8
http://thechive.files.wordpress.com/2010/10/heaven.gif?w=504&h=285
#17TheGreatEggman(Topic Creator)Posted 2/4/2013 3:14:40 PM
And yes, I am insane for thinking of this topic. *Head spins 360 degrees while I laugh like Ripper Roo*
---
TheGreatEggman: Trying to conquer the world and being foiled by a blue hedgehog since 1991. Also known as The Almighty King Dedede!
#18Goshner2Posted 2/4/2013 3:18:41 PM
You become friends with Phoenix Wright, much to the dismay of Ridley, who is yandere for you. You and Phoenix Wright head for my bathroom, when King K. Rool shows up and challenges you to a battle. During the fight, the lights go out, and you see King K. Rool on the ground, dead, with Ridley's mouth around Phoenix Wright's throat.

I say, "Stop that, Ridley. You are TOO BIG to fit in my bathroom."

Ridley suddenly realizes I am right and disappears. Phoenix Wright and I skip off into the sunset to solve mysteries together.
---
Deceased Prince of Popcorn of the Skyward Sword Board
"And I will never support Chrom." -Doug314