Super Smash Canon: Round 1:: Loser's FFA Part 3

#21Goshner2(Topic Creator)Posted 2/4/2013 8:26:56 PM
Hejiru posted...
trenton97 posted...
Also, again, how strong are they in terms of physical strength and freezing ability?

I assume you're referring to the Ice Climbers. First off, they have no freezing ability. They have no ice powers whatsoever; that was made up for Melee.
As for physical strength, their hammers are strong enough to break through ice, kill birds, and stun seals/Topis. All of which I think a regular mallet could do, so I don't think they're exceptionally strong.

Well, I imagine it would take some pretty impressive strength to break through the amount of ice they can in one swing.
---
Deceased Prince of Popcorn of the Skyward Sword Board
"And I will never support Chrom." -Doug314
#22HejiruPosted 2/4/2013 9:39:58 PM
Goshner2 posted...
Hejiru posted...
trenton97 posted...
Also, again, how strong are they in terms of physical strength and freezing ability?

I assume you're referring to the Ice Climbers. First off, they have no freezing ability. They have no ice powers whatsoever; that was made up for Melee.
As for physical strength, their hammers are strong enough to break through ice, kill birds, and stun seals/Topis. All of which I think a regular mallet could do, so I don't think they're exceptionally strong.

Well, I imagine it would take some pretty impressive strength to break through the amount of ice they can in one swing.

They can only break one brick of ice at a time, though.
---
"The difference between fiction and reality is that fiction has to make sense." -Tom Clancy
#23Goshner2(Topic Creator)Posted 2/4/2013 10:48:51 PM
Hejiru posted...
Goshner2 posted...
Hejiru posted...
trenton97 posted...

They can only break one brick of ice at a time, though.

A brick of ice close to their size though.

Also, you guys should go back and vote on the other fights. Sonic and Marth are still tied.
---
Deceased Prince of Popcorn of the Skyward Sword Board
"And I will never support Chrom." -Doug314
#24fawful_XPosted 2/5/2013 7:39:49 AM
If there's ever a tie between DK and some other fighter, change my vote to him (I accidentally voted CF, because I didn't notice DK on the polls yet).
---
On of the most neutral(est?) of the Generic Neutral Accosiation of complete unofficiality and anonymity.
Rather terrible memory over here.