This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Super Smash Canon: Round 1:: Loser's FFA Part 3

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Super Smash Bros. for Wii U
  3. Super Smash Canon: Round 1:: Loser's FFA Part 3
3 years ago#21
Hejiru posted...
trenton97 posted...
Also, again, how strong are they in terms of physical strength and freezing ability?

I assume you're referring to the Ice Climbers. First off, they have no freezing ability. They have no ice powers whatsoever; that was made up for Melee.
As for physical strength, their hammers are strong enough to break through ice, kill birds, and stun seals/Topis. All of which I think a regular mallet could do, so I don't think they're exceptionally strong.

Well, I imagine it would take some pretty impressive strength to break through the amount of ice they can in one swing.
Deceased Prince of Popcorn of the Skyward Sword Board
"And I will never support Chrom." -Doug314
3 years ago#22
Goshner2 posted...
Hejiru posted...
trenton97 posted...
Also, again, how strong are they in terms of physical strength and freezing ability?

I assume you're referring to the Ice Climbers. First off, they have no freezing ability. They have no ice powers whatsoever; that was made up for Melee.
As for physical strength, their hammers are strong enough to break through ice, kill birds, and stun seals/Topis. All of which I think a regular mallet could do, so I don't think they're exceptionally strong.

Well, I imagine it would take some pretty impressive strength to break through the amount of ice they can in one swing.

They can only break one brick of ice at a time, though.
"The difference between fiction and reality is that fiction has to make sense." -Tom Clancy
3 years ago#23
Hejiru posted...
Goshner2 posted...
Hejiru posted...
trenton97 posted...

They can only break one brick of ice at a time, though.

A brick of ice close to their size though.

Also, you guys should go back and vote on the other fights. Sonic and Marth are still tied.
Deceased Prince of Popcorn of the Skyward Sword Board
"And I will never support Chrom." -Doug314
3 years ago#24
If there's ever a tie between DK and some other fighter, change my vote to him (I accidentally voted CF, because I didn't notice DK on the polls yet).
On of the most neutral(est?) of the Generic Neutral Accosiation of complete unofficiality and anonymity.
Rather terrible memory over here.
  1. Boards
  2. Super Smash Bros. for Wii U
  3. Super Smash Canon: Round 1:: Loser's FFA Part 3

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived