Honestly Who Do You Think Is Gonna Get Cut. . .

#31OblivionEssencePosted 2/5/2013 3:18:13 AM
Lucas was meant to replace Ness to begin with so If an earthbound rep is cut it will be Ness not Lucas.

If Lucas was meant to replace Ness, then why didn't he?

At this point I think Ness is going to stay. He's been in three games to Lucas' one game. Lucas will probably stick around too.
---
"Roy WILL be in SSBB." - OblivionEssence 8/18/06 | Week: 0
http://i44.tinypic.com/mr7pqt.gif http://i40.tinypic.com/2nvflp3.gif
#32SaladVengeancePosted 2/5/2013 6:05:29 AM
Mario
Link

**** that racist stuff.
---
More ballin than cats playing cricket http://i.imgur.com/83l4a.jpg
Unofficial official BALLIN Shaq Fu practitioner of NeoNewZoids
#33RawstyleEeveePosted 2/5/2013 7:24:43 AM
PT is the most likey cut

Sakurai said that the roster will most likely be the same amount that Brawl had(39) & he alone makes room for 3 newcomers

Sakurai stated he isn't Red, but just a Trainer based of the Fire Red & Leaf Green remakes which are even more irrelevant then the games Lucario appeared in.
He is influenced by Fire, but he is a seperate identity in Smash Bros

Also Lucario is Unique among the cast, unlike Sheik 2.0 with a horrid gimmick added.
PT was a great concept on paper but badly executed & kinda discourages people of using him due you have to master all 3 pokes, while most people just want to main Charizard
---
Official Eevee of the Pokemon X/Y board
#34ArmedDragoonPosted 2/5/2013 7:29:37 AM
I always laugh when people guess that Jigglypuff's going to get cut, if she were going to be cut on the grounds of relevancy it would have happened long before now. Jiggly is less expendable than your favorite characters, deal with it.

Considering Sakurai's words, I can't imagine cuts at all. I also don't imagine that many newcomers. If he's hoping to refine gameplay, then cutting characters is a silly thing to worry about.
---
Official Thoth of the SMT IV board.
Official Dart of the PASBR board.
#35RawstyleEeveePosted 2/5/2013 7:55:19 AM
ArmedDragoon posted...
I always laugh when people guess that Jigglypuff's going to get cut, if she were going to be cut on the grounds of relevancy it would have happened long before now. Jiggly is less expendable than your favorite characters, deal with it.

Considering Sakurai's words, I can't imagine cuts at all. I also don't imagine that many newcomers. If he's hoping to refine gameplay, then cutting characters is a silly thing to worry about.

Well Jiggly was almost cut in Brawl, she was way behind the other original 11 in the data.

The orginal 11 are the first finished characters, while Jigglypuff is in the late 30's

However I agree after she survived 3 games, she will most likely will return, but there still could be a tiny chance she could get the boot
---
Official Eevee of the Pokemon X/Y board
#36albertojz356Posted 2/5/2013 8:34:43 AM
The presence of Chrom and Paris make me feel unsafe for Ike so I think he's one of the likelier characters to get cut. I normally would say Toon Link as well but due to Nintendo direct I think he's safe. Other than Ike I believe these other characters are at risk:

Jigglypuff or Lucario
Snake
Lucas or Ness
Wolf

I hope they cut Clonedorf and give him an entire new moveset though.
---
Pauline, Palutena, Medusa, Cptn. Syrup, Mike Jones, Andy, Lip, Eirika, Bayonetta, Mr. Peepers, Micaiah, Birdo, Anna, Lyn, & Shantae for SSB4!
#37cucumberkingPosted 2/5/2013 9:07:44 AM
I'll be sad if Lucas gets cut.
#38IngSlayerPosted 2/5/2013 10:10:40 AM
OblivionEssence posted...
This has never been discussed before.

Well what else are we gonna discuss, bruh bruh? This board would be dead if we didn't retread.

Nothing. Go outside and play tag.
---
Sedix: Baffling Artist
#39alpha-apePosted 2/5/2013 11:23:06 AM
Jiggs is pretty much safe, they won't cut him after appearing in all Smash games. Most likely cut is Snake I think.
---
Who's the strongest Donkey Kong? Brown? Green? Blue? Red? White? Black? They're gonna fight it out.
#40Awesomely Awesome AJPosted 2/5/2013 11:45:59 AM
I say Lucario will be cut and replaced with that walking wolf Pokemon.

I don't want to lose either third party character but they are the main ones in danger. I'd rather lose snake instead of Sonic
---
3DS 1160-9716-6904 Gamer Tag: AwesomeAJ x8
http://thechive.files.wordpress.com/2010/10/heaven.gif?w=504&h=285