This game should have a Mario galaxy stage

#1JHH62Posted 2/5/2013 12:31:08 AM
Like the comet observatory, or one of the galaxies like freezeflame or gusty garden
#2kuwab0Posted 2/5/2013 12:38:29 AM
Doesn't matter everyone will only play Final Destination.
#3liveman789Posted 2/5/2013 12:41:35 AM
kuwab0 posted...

It'd be awesome if they'd just give the option to turn off stage gimmicks, similar to how the last Mario Tennis did.
#4_Super_Shadow_Posted 2/5/2013 12:58:31 AM
I think its very likely we will get a mario galazy stage.

and yeah, to be honest, one of my most wanted features is to turn off the stage gimmicks, or customize which ones are on.

For example, I LOVE pirate ship, but that catapult can be annoying sometimes, so the option to turn that off would be nice.

And Spear Pillar, I Love it, one of the best stages, but ill only play it if its dialga, I really dislike the gimmicks that cresselia, and palkia perform. I realize this is all preference though.
---
Ridley, Tom Nook, Lip, Paper Mario, Megaman, Lloyd Irving, and Agumon for Smash
#5EarthLord_CJPosted 2/5/2013 1:02:53 AM
liveman789 posted...
kuwab0 posted...

It'd be awesome if they'd just give the option to turn off stage gimmicks, similar to how the last Mario Tennis did.

You can do that with Random Stage Select, anyway. >__>
---
http://i.imgur.com/qgqVy.jpg
"Don't wanna know...where the sinners go..."
#6_Super_Shadow_Posted 2/5/2013 1:14:30 AM
EarthLord_CJ posted...
liveman789 posted...
kuwab0 posted...

You can do that with Random Stage Select, anyway. >__>

No you can't. you can select levels you dont want to go in, but even in Play station all stars you can turn off hazards, so you can select the god of war level, and not have Hades and the Patapon attack you. its much different.
I would love to play some stages, but their hazards turn me away from it. Im someone who mostly plays with items, and such, as I think thats how smash is meant to be played, but I really dislike some hazards.
---
Ridley, Tom Nook, Lip, Paper Mario, Megaman, Lloyd Irving, and Agumon for Smash
#7CharizardFirePosted 2/5/2013 1:23:06 AM

Not with that lip, they won't.
---
http://i458.photobucket.com/albums/qq303/CharizardFire6/Char-Brawl.gif
#8sumostickfigurePosted 2/5/2013 1:29:56 AM
They should put a Mario Galaxy stage in this game. What they will actually do is give us a New Super Mario Bros. stage.
---
If you want a picture of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face--forever.
http://i.imgur.com/Vgmi3.gif
#9GohansephirothPosted 2/5/2013 1:35:49 AM
sumostickfigure posted...
They should put a Mario Galaxy stage in this game. What they will actually do is give us a New Super Mario Bros. stage.

we will probably get both, if the last game is any indication we will probably get a number of things from games that have been released after brawl's launch.
---
"We're gonna be fighting the biggest beast of all - the times"~Big Boss
#10ImGanondorfLolPosted 2/5/2013 2:11:50 AM
There's a 99.99% chance we'll get a Super Mario Galaxy level.

It's definitely going to be a mobile level, mark my words.