Who should the next Pokemon Trainer use?

#11EarthLord_CJPosted 2/6/2013 12:45:46 AM
Gen 6 Starters.
---
http://i.imgur.com/qgqVy.jpg
"Don't wanna know...where the sinners go..."
#12Nicholas2222Posted 2/6/2013 4:16:17 AM
Considering Ivysaur is my main ... I'd personally keep him as he is too, and I'll be really gutted if they decide to change / remove any of the 3, unless it's more of a "model swap" and they retain a similar moveset, I could see Bayleef fitting onto Ivysaur's moveset (minus the bulb blasts) quite well.

But, keep him as he is, please
#13Blazekicker27Posted 2/6/2013 4:45:01 AM
If you mean a new trainer in addition to Red, I agree with that lineup of Hoenn starters. If you mean a new lineup for Red himself, I'd prefer to keep the Kanto starters.
---
Official Houndoom of the Pokemon XY boards.
http://i.imgur.com/rNgxY.png
#14SmashBro25Posted 2/6/2013 6:56:21 AM
Regardless of what they do with the Pokemon Trainer concept, they should keep Red unchanged. The fact that you could play as Squirtle and Charizard in a Smash Bros. game was one of the coolest additions to Brawl.
---
Check out Pokemon - The Abridged Series at:
http://www.youtube.com/RocketsUnderground
#15HejiruPosted 2/6/2013 7:13:15 AM
I cannot answer until I see the 6th Gen starter evos. But the unevolved one would probably be Chespin, as the other two aren't really suited for Smash Bros. I guess Froakie could work if they tried, but Chespin seems more logical.
---
"The difference between fiction and reality is that fiction has to make sense." -Tom Clancy
#16The_Nega_ShadowPosted 2/6/2013 12:15:51 PM
I personally like Charizard, Bayleef, and Mudkip.

Either this or Charizard, Grovyle and Totodile. And then just replace the main trainer with the male trainer from HGSS.
---
The official District Attorney of the Super Smash Bros Wii U board
If Sakurai intended PT to be Red, he would have called him Red.
#17a_fartn_SpartanPosted 2/6/2013 12:28:56 PM
The_Nega_Shadow posted...
I personally like Charizard, Bayleef, and Mudkip.

Either this or Charizard, Grovyle and Totodile. And then just replace the main trainer with the male trainer from HGSS.

But Mudkip has that Internet backing him up, even if it is old. It'd be like choosing Slippy as an assist trophy instead of Peppy telling you to do a barrel roll or something. The choice seems obvious to me, at least.
---
Battletoads, Killer Instinct, GoldenEye, Perfect Dark, Jet Force Gemini, DK Country, Diddy Racing, Banjo, Conker.
Rare, you will be missed.
#18alpha-apePosted 2/6/2013 4:04:31 PM
FuocoNero posted...
I'd say the Gen 3 Starters, specifically Mudkip, Grovyle, and Blaziken.

This.
---
Who's the strongest Donkey Kong? Brown? Green? Blue? Red? White? Black? They're gonna fight it out.
#19reaverzPosted 2/6/2013 4:40:07 PM
I don't expect Pokemon Trainer to change, like at all. You seriously believe they'll throw away three perfectly good movesets and create another three almost entirely from scratch? You just can't copy and paste Squirtle, Ivysaur, and Charizard's movesets onto three other starters due to massively different body shapes and styles. Not to mention that Charizard fever appears to be as present as ever, judging from all the new merchandise and anime reappearance.

A new Pokemon Trainer is EXTREMELY unlikely.
---
[Este mensaje fue borrado al deseo del dueno]
#20bestssbbfanPosted 2/6/2013 4:56:41 PM
^this
---
Created 6/12/2011
This sig will not change until mewtwo is confirmed in Super Smash Bros 4!