This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Roster I wish to see.

#1Drag0nBladePosted 2/6/2013 1:27:19 PM
http://fc03.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2011/162/5/1/ssbwu_select_screen_by_drag0nscythe-d3in4sa.jpg

Highly unlikely, but if possible, it would be heaven.
(and I know it has to many characters. But that is what DLC is for really.)
---
I make video games.
#2Sega9599Posted 2/6/2013 1:29:00 PM
Rooster I wish to see is the flying rooster from Link's Awakening.
---
Waiting for Mirrors Edge 2 and a new 'proper' Shining Force.
#3Davidk92Posted 2/6/2013 1:29:29 PM
I've seen this roster before. It even has the misspelled "Kanomi" pack.

Wasn't this made way back when Brawl was announced?
---
"The greatest pleasure in life is doing what people say you can't do."
~Walter Bagehot
#4Drag0nBlade(Topic Creator)Posted 2/6/2013 1:30:47 PM
Davidk92 posted...
I've seen this roster before. It even has the misspelled "Kanomi" pack.

Wasn't this made way back when Brawl was announced?

No. I made this one at the end of the Brawl cycle. I made interactive ones before.
And yes. I never did fix the spelling.

Since we have the WiiU and DLC is inevitable, thought I would post for the lulz.
---
I make video games.
#5GenoPosted 2/6/2013 1:37:42 PM
Every roster that lacks a new Mother rep, God kills a kitten.

Start putting new Mother characters into your rosters, guys. Think of the kittens. :<
---
3DS: 2363 - 5923 - 1853
#6Drag0nBlade(Topic Creator)Posted 2/6/2013 1:42:30 PM
Geno posted...
Every roster that lacks a new Mother rep, God kills a kitten.

Start putting new Mother characters into your rosters, guys. Think of the kittens. :<

Mother had 3 games and is not that important.
Sorry. It is just not worth it.
---
I make video games.
#7GenoPosted 2/6/2013 2:00:37 PM(edited)
Drag0nBlade posted...

Because Disk-kun, Waluigi, Plusle/Minun, Dr. Mario, Pichu, Meowth and Roy are important enough to be put into the game?

Hypocrite. ;P
---
#8wiiking96Posted 2/6/2013 2:02:50 PM
Y DID U USE OTHER M'S RIDLEY DESIGN!?!??!!
---
More villains need to be protagonists. BiS proves it can work.
Ridley, Ganondorf, Fawful, Bowser, and Dimentio all for their own games!
#9Drag0nBlade(Topic Creator)Posted 2/6/2013 2:05:29 PM(edited)
Geno posted...
Drag0nBlade posted...

Because Disk-kun, Waluigi, Plusle/Minun, Dr. Mario, Pichu, Meowth and Roy are important enough to be put into the game?

Hypocrite. ;P

Look up Disk-kun
DLC
DLC - planned for brawl
DLC - in Melee
DLC - in Melee
DLC - Planned for SSB64
DLC - In Melee

Mother has 2 reps. Mother 2 and Mother 3. lets see about Mother 4 rep. Oh wait. there is no Mother 4. Who next? Ninten? or Claus. Great. The villain from a game no one in the US can play unless the download it.

No new Mother reps. 2 is way to many already.
F-Zero has more games and has had more releases on a proper system (not handheld.) And they only have 1. So nope.

wiiking96 posted...
Y DID U USE OTHER M'S RIDLEY DESIGN!?!??!!

It was his newest design at the time. I expect them to change it up alittle for the new game. Update it like they do with other characters.
---
I make video games.
#10GenoPosted 2/6/2013 2:14:34 PM
Drag0nBlade posted...
Mother has 2 reps. Mother 2 and Mother 3. lets see about Mother 4 rep. Oh wait. there is no Mother 4. Who next? Ninten? or Claus. Great. The villain from a game no one in the US can play unless the download it.

No new Mother reps. 2 is way to many already.
F-Zero has more games and has had more releases on a proper system (not handheld.) And they only have 1. So nope.

I'm fine with F-Zero getting more reps, but it's a racing game. The only reason why Captain Falcon got in SSB64 was because they were lazy with the resources from the origin game it was supposed to be before Smash, and Captain Falcon lined up with an existing model, so they put him in. Otherwise, to be frank, I doubt F-Zero would've gotten a single representative in three whole games.

And why're you comparing F-Zero to Mother? The two series have nothing in common. But since you've gone and done it, then fine. Mother is extremely popular still in Japan (something F-Zero is not, because if it was, they'd have actually released a new game), and has a fairly strong cult following here in America. Just because Mother 3 wasn't released here in America isn't really indicative of anything. It was still released in Japan, it was still popular amongst the Japanese (and those of us here in America that've played it) and that's all it really needs.

Having said that, your scope for potential representatives for Mother is awfully slim. Claus is certainly a possibility as his alter-ego, but there's also Duster, Kumatora, Boney, Flint, Jeff, Poo, Loid, Teddy, Giygas/Giegue.. it's an RPG series, it's got a lot to draw on.

Besides, I'm not asking for a million Mother reps. If I got just one last one, a third representative, I'd be wholly satisfied and ask nothing more from the series. I got Lucas in Brawl, but he didn't scratch that itch for me
---