Should Jiggs be cut?

#1SalsaSavantPosted 2/6/2013 6:33:52 PM(edited)
Should it? - Results (242 votes)
No, it's a mainstay
50.83% (123 votes)
No, it's still relevant
2.89% (7 votes)
No, it has a unique moveset
13.22% (32 votes)
It should become DLC
0.83% (2 votes)
If they have a little extra dev time, keep it. Otherwise, cut it.
8.68% (21 votes)
Yes, it's not relevant anymore
8.26% (20 votes)
Yes, there are more relevant Pokemon reps
15.29% (37 votes)
This poll is now closed.
International Jiggs Debate 2013.
This is being televised worldwide, so stay classy, people.

If you think two of the options suit you, pick the one you feel MOST strongly about.
---
Not changing this until something impossible happens
Started 12/02/12
#2a_fartn_SpartanPosted 2/6/2013 6:48:47 PM
TBH, I don't think there's much of a battle for the Pokemon reps. If Sakurai truly "is looking forward to learning more about Pokemon X & Y at E3", implying that he doesn't know any more than we do, then I doubt we'll see a Gen 6 rep. And by the time this game comes out, Gen 5 will be old news. IMO the only plausible rep from Gen 5 would be Zoroark (maybe Genesect), but his popularity has really died off even moreso than Ghirahim's. I was looking forward to playing as Zoroark, but I've comes to terms that he's most likely not going to be playable. He still can be one heckuva pokeball pokemon, or even assist trophy.

To kind of go back on topic, I suspect Pokemon to have 5 slots on the roster this time around. And because I personally don't find a Gen 5 or 6 pokemon likely, I figure we can keep who we have AND bring have Mewtwo return. This would probably make more people happy than any other scenario.
---
Battletoads, Killer Instinct, GoldenEye, Perfect Dark, Jet Force Gemini, DK Country, Diddy Racing, Banjo, Conker.
Rare, you will be missed.
#3SmashBro25Posted 2/6/2013 6:55:29 PM
a_fartn_Spartan posted...

To kind of go back on topic, I suspect Pokemon to have 5 slots on the roster this time around. And because I personally don't find a Gen 5 or 6 pokemon likely, I figure we can keep who we have AND bring have Mewtwo return. This would probably make more people happy than any other scenario.

This sums up my thoughts.
---
Check out Pokemon - The Abridged Series at:
http://www.youtube.com/RocketsUnderground
#4PlasmaCannonPosted 2/6/2013 7:18:51 PM
Anyone that wants Jiggylypuff cut should be cut themselves.
---
Don't forget. Always, somewhere, someone is fighting for you. As long as you remember her, you are not alone.
#5JangobadassPosted 2/6/2013 7:19:50 PM
On one hand, she has a unique, fun moveset. On the other, we could use another Pokemon who ISN'T from Gen 1.

Either way it's now gonna be pretty
---
http://my.deviantart.com/messages/#/d5tcexk
Happy Anniversary!
#6AlWikowonkavitzPosted 2/6/2013 7:21:07 PM
PlasmaCannon posted...
Anyone that wants Jiggylypuff cut should be cut themselves.

It's just Jigglypuff. :/
---
AlWikowonkavitz is himself.
#7a_fartn_SpartanPosted 2/6/2013 7:32:33 PM
SmashBro25 posted...
a_fartn_Spartan posted...

This sums up my thoughts.

Yeah I'm almost happy that there isn't much of a fight between Pokemon reps. It just makes predicting the roster so much easier, and you know what to expect. I just hope I'm not wrong.
---
Battletoads, Killer Instinct, GoldenEye, Perfect Dark, Jet Force Gemini, DK Country, Diddy Racing, Banjo, Conker.
Rare, you will be missed.
#8MrSpacelySlatePosted 2/6/2013 8:09:24 PM
She's unique, she's cute and goofy, and she warranted her spot over Mewtwo and any other Pokemon from Gen 1 and beyond.

tl:dr: No.
#9MM125Posted 2/6/2013 10:09:56 PM
All of the first three poll options at once.
---
Oooh, MM, he be tryin' you, dawg. He be tryin' you. Best mind you biiiiiiiz-ness. ~KMA
*triple z snap* ~AluminumTicket
#10LegendofLegaiaPosted 2/6/2013 10:13:56 PM
I don't support her getting cut, but I really wouldn't care if she's cut from the roster.
---
Ninten/Giygas/Porky/Masked Man_Ridley_Black Shadow_Little Mac_Animal Crosser_Toad/Bowser Jr._Mega Man_Mewtwo_Palutena and Terra FOR SMASH! / = Either one