This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Should Jiggs be cut?

• Topic Archived
3 years ago#41
BurnumMaster posted...

That is a horrible explanation. Everyone knows its a joke character. You can like her, but she is still a joke.

If you think he's a joke, then how does he have the best air game in Melee and an attack that almost kills instantly? And your shield should never break in the first place.
Who's the strongest Donkey Kong? Brown? Green? Blue? Red? White? Black? They're gonna fight it out.
3 years ago#42
At this point id say i dont care about the character, pokemon has more to offer and smash bros at some point has to break tradition a bit because far too much remains the same to an extent.
"We're gonna be fighting the biggest beast of all - the times"~Big Boss
3 years ago#43
alpha-ape posted...
BurnumMaster posted...

That is a horrible explanation. Everyone knows its a joke character. You can like her, but she is still a joke.

If you think he's a joke, then how does he have the best air game in Melee and an attack that almost kills instantly? And your shield should never break in the first place.

I was unaware we were living 10 years in the past, and this new game was going to be a copy of melee.
GT:BurnumMaster
3 years ago#44
BurnumMaster posted...
alpha-ape posted...
BurnumMaster posted...

I was unaware we were living 10 years in the past, and this new game was going to be a copy of melee.

Being a bad character =/= a joke character. And yes, he could use some buffs.
Who's the strongest Donkey Kong? Brown? Green? Blue? Red? White? Black? They're gonna fight it out.
3 years ago#45
No the cutting of Jiggly should have been done in Brawl, after she survived 3 games she should return
Official Eevee of the Pokemon X/Y board

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived