This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Should Jiggs be cut?

#41alpha-apePosted 2/8/2013 11:47:14 AM
BurnumMaster posted...

That is a horrible explanation. Everyone knows its a joke character. You can like her, but she is still a joke.

If you think he's a joke, then how does he have the best air game in Melee and an attack that almost kills instantly? And your shield should never break in the first place.
---
Who's the strongest Donkey Kong? Brown? Green? Blue? Red? White? Black? They're gonna fight it out.
#42GohansephirothPosted 2/8/2013 11:50:32 AM
At this point id say i dont care about the character, pokemon has more to offer and smash bros at some point has to break tradition a bit because far too much remains the same to an extent.
---
"We're gonna be fighting the biggest beast of all - the times"~Big Boss
#43BurnumMasterPosted 2/8/2013 11:58:02 AM
alpha-ape posted...
BurnumMaster posted...

That is a horrible explanation. Everyone knows its a joke character. You can like her, but she is still a joke.

If you think he's a joke, then how does he have the best air game in Melee and an attack that almost kills instantly? And your shield should never break in the first place.

I was unaware we were living 10 years in the past, and this new game was going to be a copy of melee.
---
GT:BurnumMaster
#44alpha-apePosted 2/8/2013 12:03:34 PM
BurnumMaster posted...
alpha-ape posted...
BurnumMaster posted...

I was unaware we were living 10 years in the past, and this new game was going to be a copy of melee.

Being a bad character =/= a joke character. And yes, he could use some buffs.
---
Who's the strongest Donkey Kong? Brown? Green? Blue? Red? White? Black? They're gonna fight it out.
#45RawstyleEeveePosted 2/8/2013 1:28:21 PM
No the cutting of Jiggly should have been done in Brawl, after she survived 3 games she should return
---
Official Eevee of the Pokemon X/Y board