The message you selected is no longer available for viewing.

This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Who do you think the Fire Emblem reps will be?

#1a_fartn_SpartanPosted 2/6/2013 6:30:08 PM
(read OP) - Results (105 votes)
Marth, Ike, and Roy
2.86% (3 votes)
Marth, Ike, and Chrom
40% (42 votes)
Marth & Chrom
33.33% (35 votes)
Marth, Chrom, and Roy
4.76% (5 votes)
Marth, Ike, Chrom, and Roy
14.29% (15 votes)
Marth & Ike
4.76% (5 votes)
This poll is now closed.
In case you're wondering, I did not include an "other" option because I find the options I listed are the only feasible ones. Excuse me if you find this to be blunt, but this is my topic and I find any options other than the ones I listed to be unlikely. Feel free to make your own poll topic if you don't like this one.

Also, Roy can be either the old or the new design. It doesn't really matter for the purpose of this poll.
---
Battletoads, Killer Instinct, GoldenEye, Perfect Dark, Jet Force Gemini, DK Country, Diddy Racing, Banjo, Conker.
Rare, you will be missed.
#2MaetchPosted 2/6/2013 6:32:07 PM
Marth and Chrom, the former for being the series mascot and the latter for representing the most recent game.
#3UberPyro64Posted 2/6/2013 6:32:25 PM
Either Marth and Chrom or Marth, Ike/Roy and Chrom.
---
My SSB4 Roster: http://imageshack.us/a/img543/3938/potentialsmashreps3rost.png
#4PlasmaCannonPosted 2/6/2013 6:50:03 PM
None of those combos.
---
Don't forget. Always, somewhere, someone is fighting for you. As long as you remember her, you are not alone.
#5VirusLordPosted 2/6/2013 6:57:30 PM
Realistically? Marth, Ike, Chrom. In my dream team? Marth, Lyn, Micaiah, Chrom.
---
Ruler of the Unknown Universe
"Courage is the magic that turns dreams into reality." - Emil, ToS:DotNW
#6SirIlpalazzoPosted 2/6/2013 11:45:00 PM
I think it will be Marth, Ike, and Chrom. The series probably isn't quite big enough to get four characters, and there's no way Roy would beat out Chrom (although he could possibly get in over Ike, but I doubt that). If roster space is an issue, then it could just be Marth and Chrom.
---
I am sure people have many nice memories of yelling at their controllers.~Keiji Inafune
#7Doug314Posted 2/6/2013 11:46:49 PM
None of those. It's just ridiculous to think there will only be sword users. None of those options are likely at all.
---
Palutena, Isaac, Ridley, King K. Rool, and Anna for SSB Wii U and SSB 3DS!
SSB is the best series ever made!
#8SnakeyPosted 2/6/2013 11:57:34 PM
I think it will be either:

Marth
Chrom

or

Marth
Roy
Ike

or

Marth
Chrom
Roy/Ike

or

Marth
Roy
Ike
Chrom

I think a lot of people overestimate Ike's chances as the likely third playable character. Ike's games were among the worst selling games in the series in Japan. Marth, Roy, and Chrom will also have their games available for downloadable purchase when Smash 4 is released, whereas Ike's won't, meaning he would be the only FE character to not have any sales utility to him.
---
Play It Loud
#9Someguy_13Posted 2/7/2013 12:02:01 AM
I don't think they'll cut Ike. I think they'll add Chrom. And I even think there's a chance for Roy to return.

Fire Emblem deserves 4 reps at least as much as Starfox deserves 3.
---
Survivor of the Yahoo Bunker War of 2010
#10SnakeyPosted 2/7/2013 12:08:19 AM
Someguy_13 posted...
I don't think they'll cut Ike. I think they'll add Chrom. And I even think there's a chance for Roy to return.

Fire Emblem deserves 4 reps at least as much as Starfox deserves 3.

I think the FE series will be the most likely series outside of Mario/Zelda/Pokemon to hit four slots. Chrom will probably be a luigi-fied variation of Ike, while Roy a luigi-fied version of Marth. I expect Chrom and Roy though to have at least one different special and an unique Final Smash though.
---
Play It Loud