If you had to choose 1, what Crush 40 Sonic song should be in this game?

#1LLL_DeadlyPosted 2/7/2013 2:38:54 PM
Discuss. - Results (60 votes)
Open Your Heart
20% (12 votes)
Live and Learn
38.33% (23 votes)
'Sonic Heroes'
0% (0 votes)
Never Turn Back
1.67% (1 votes)
Knight of the Wind
6.67% (4 votes)
All Hail Shadow
1.67% (1 votes)
His World
5% (3 votes)
None, Crush 40 are terrible
6.67% (4 votes)
LLL_Deadly is a horrible poster and should leave the Smash boards.
3.33% (2 votes)
Other
16.67% (10 votes)
This poll is now closed.
topic
---
Wind Waker is one of the greatest games ever made. Hoping the HD Remake does it justice.
#2SpunkySixPosted 2/7/2013 2:40:02 PM
Gotta open your heart duuuuuude!
---
Tissue to the extreme!
Chris Chan > Sonic X Chris
#3Kooky_von_KoopaPosted 2/7/2013 2:41:53 PM
I like all the songs, thanks to Crush 40 I got into rock music years ago, I would pick "What I'M Made of.." , it is a song that may pump people's adrenalines.
---
I am not changing this signature until Mewtwo/Dr. Mario is confirmed for Smash 4.
Jesus is the best ever! (B)uilt (O)n (S)elf (S)uccess.
#4LLL_Deadly(Topic Creator)Posted 2/7/2013 2:42:30 PM
Kooky_von_Koopa posted...
I like all the songs, thanks to Crush 40 I got into rock music years ago, I would pick "What I'M Made of.." , it is a song that may pump people's adrenalines.

How could I forget What I'm Made Of >_< Ah well.
---
Wind Waker is one of the greatest games ever made. Hoping the HD Remake does it justice.
#5MaximumCheddarPosted 2/7/2013 2:50:52 PM
I too walked in expecting to vote for What I'm Made Of.
Disappoint.
#6Blazekicker27Posted 2/7/2013 2:53:09 PM
Easily What I'm Made Of. IMO it should've been in Brawl instead of Sonic Heroes.
---
Official Houndoom of the Pokemon XY boards.
http://i.imgur.com/rNgxY.png
#7LLL_Deadly(Topic Creator)Posted 2/7/2013 2:54:31 PM
Blazekicker27 posted...
Easily What I'm Made Of. IMO it should've been in Brawl instead of Sonic Heroes.

lolwut

You know the song originated in Sonic Heroes, right? It wouldn't have been made in the first place without Sonic Heroes.
---
#8Luigifan141Posted 2/7/2013 3:04:33 PM
The best two songs here are probably Open Your Heat and Live and Learn, so I'll just talk about those.

Live and Learn, while a good song, is way too overrated for its own good. I like it, but I hate how it gets so much more exposure than Crush 40's other songs.

I have a lot more nostalgia for Open Your Heart, and I just like it better, so I might be a bit biased when I say that Open Your Heart is the better choice.
---
HEY VITA! Y U NO GAMES???
#9Luigifan141Posted 2/7/2013 3:06:41 PM
LLL_Deadly posted...
Blazekicker27 posted...

lolwut

You know the song originated in Sonic Heroes, right? It wouldn't have been made in the first place without Sonic Heroes.

I think he was talking about the Sonic Heroes theme that's on Green Hill Zone. lol
---
HEY VITA! Y U NO GAMES???
#10Blazekicker27Posted 2/7/2013 3:11:45 PM
LLL_Deadly posted...
Blazekicker27 posted...

lolwut

I meant the song, not the game :P
---
Official Houndoom of the Pokemon XY boards.
http://i.imgur.com/rNgxY.png