How many times will Nintendo be BETRAYED before they learn?

#91dedekong(Topic Creator)Posted 2/9/2013 11:26:30 AM
It's quite clear you are ignorant to what actually happene with Sony and Nintendo during that snes cd deal. Educate yourself on the facts, then come back here and tell me it was "betrayal"
#92UberPyro64Posted 2/9/2013 11:44:32 AM
dedekong posted...
It's quite clear you are ignorant to what actually happene with Sony and Nintendo during that snes cd deal. Educate yourself on the facts, then come back here and tell me it was "betrayal"

What are you talking about? It was BETRAYAL. They didn't even tell Sony.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ryi1QBA6XyI

This talks all about it.
---
My SSB4 Roster: http://imageshack.us/a/img543/3938/potentialsmashreps3rost.png
#93TheAvianheartPosted 2/9/2013 11:51:45 AM
dedekong posted...

How about you give us the facts, with evidence?
#94Traptin3daysPosted 2/9/2013 12:19:45 PM
I don't think you should be worried about Nintendo, dede. If the NextBox and PS4 can't play used games nor previous gen games, the Wii U will be quite unique.
---
Now let's sacrifice some chickens! :D
#95dedekong(Topic Creator)Posted 2/9/2013 12:57:54 PM
Traptin3days posted...
I don't think you should be worried about Nintendo, dede. If the NextBox and PS4 can't play used games nor previous gen games, the Wii U will be quite unique.

You do realize the 360 and PS3 are still in direct competition with the Wii U, right? Developers aren't going to ignore a 140+ million install base just because next gen is beginning with the new xbox and ps4. The PS2 is still selling and having games being made for it long after its life cycle.
#96dedekong(Topic Creator)Posted 2/9/2013 12:59:27 PM
TheAvianheart posted...
dedekong posted...

How about you give us the facts, with evidence?

The simple fact that you're flailing around the snes-cd incident as some kind of supporting evidence to your point, then asking me for the truth about the incident is a sure sign of ignorance.

Why even bring something like that up if you haven't even done your research?
#97HejiruPosted 2/10/2013 6:02:01 AM
dedekong posted...

What are you talking about? That's like the textbook definition of a betrayal.
And since I'm a huge nerd, I have done research on this before thank you very much. I think you're the one who needs to educate himself, both on the Sony deal and the definition of the word "betrayal."
---
"The difference between fiction and reality is that fiction has to make sense." -Tom Clancy
#98RollerBobPosted 2/10/2013 7:47:42 AM
Before they learn what? That graphics matter more than gameplay? Yeah, like THAT's gonna happen. Nintendo has always made the gameplay experience matter more than the graphics.
---
Yes, I'm Canadian. Yes, I speak french. Yes, I live in Quebec.
#99Traptin3daysPosted 2/10/2013 9:46:12 AM
dedekong posted...
Traptin3days posted...

You do realize the 360 and PS3 are still in direct competition with the Wii U, right? Developers aren't going to ignore a 140+ million install base just because next gen is beginning with the new xbox and ps4. The PS2 is still selling and having games being made for it long after its life cycle.

This doesn't disprove of what I said.
---
Now let's sacrifice some chickens! :D
#100dedekong(Topic Creator)Posted 2/10/2013 10:13:38 AM
Traptin3days posted...
dedekong posted...
Traptin3days posted...

This doesn't disprove of what I said.

Yes it does. If developers are going to make current gen games, obviously xbox360 and ps3 will continue to get them along with the Wii U. Actually, more so than the Wii U since the xbox and ps3 have a stronger incentive. That isn't very "unique."