This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Daisy vs Rosalina vs Captain Syrup

#51Michaeloll(Topic Creator)Posted 2/10/2013 12:36:05 PM
ViewtifulGene posted...
Michaeloll posted...
ViewtifulGene posted...
Michaeloll posted...

Do you prefer Ashley over Mona?

No. If anything the list of game characters that could fight as cheerleaders and delivery girls is smaller than the list of magic users. And Mona has a better attendance record in the Wario Ware series than Ashley.

Alright, well I guess we all have different standards for what makes a character likely. I'm glad you agree with me on Mona over Ashley.

Irken, do you think Ashley is more likelier than Mona?

I don't do likelihood.

Okay, then you prefer Mona over Ashley.

Let me ask this again.

Irken, do you prefer Ashley over Mona?

Irken, do you think Ashley is more likely over Mona?
#52The_KoreyPosted 2/10/2013 1:19:41 PM
You can probbably guess that I'd perfer Ashley to Mona. Not to fill some shallow quota either. I have a blatant distaste for normal people/humanoids doing normal or non-voilent things in SSB, such as tossing or bonking with random sports equipment or household items. G&W's barely makes the exception for being a 2-dimensional being who moves at a lower framerate than everyone else, but the line stops there.

Magic, on the other hand, I see as seemingly infinite. There are so many more ways to manipulate fire than to shoot a ball in a straight line. I'd imagine Ashley is more along the lines of status manipulation, than primarily an elemental caster, seeing that she's a witch. Also expect Red to get in on the action.
---
The Korey: Belligerent thundering since 1988.
http://i50.tinypic.com/10y1b3t.jpg
#53TrueKirbyPosted 2/10/2013 1:31:51 PM
Wands and wings
Floaty Crowny Things
Fairly Odd parents
---
I had a bowl of milk for breakfast. Without any milk. People who agree:1 People who don't agree:0
#54l33t_iRk3n_Rm33Posted 2/10/2013 2:12:23 PM
Michaeloll posted...
ViewtifulGene posted...
Michaeloll posted...

Are you one of those people who would rather have Ashley playable over Mona just because we don't have a witch yet?

I never said we need Syrup because there are no pirates. I said of the three characters here, the pirate appears to offer the most as a fighter. I never said any of them are needed.

Seriously, a majority of the times, prominence is better than uniqueness in my opinion.

In your opinion.

And what reasons, irken? Mona came from the start and is more solid than Ashley. Just because Ashley has one music song does not mean anything. Heck, they even had a brain age song.

Better written and less generic. This is unrelated to chances, I know, but that's the main reason I like Ashley more.
---
The key to being a genius, or just a good person in general, is to be stupid in moderation.
http://i.imgur.com/QiEb7.jpg
#55l33t_iRk3n_Rm33Posted 2/10/2013 2:13:51 PM
Michaeloll posted...
ViewtifulGene posted...
Michaeloll posted...

No. If anything the list of game characters that could fight as cheerleaders and delivery girls is smaller than the list of magic users. And Mona has a better attendance record in the Wario Ware series than Ashley.

Alright, well I guess we all have different standards for what makes a character likely. I'm glad you agree with me on Mona over Ashley.

Irken, do you think Ashley is more likelier than Mona?

No. In fact, if Ashley gets in I will post a pic of myself reacting to it. And I'll look pretty stupid.
---
The key to being a genius, or just a good person in general, is to be stupid in moderation.
#56_Sanaki_Posted 2/10/2013 2:19:15 PM
While entirely unrelated, I will say I'd prefer Ashley to Mona, but I don't care about the Wario series all that much, and just prefer the idea of Ashley as a fighter to Mona based off of hypothetical movesets.

Anyways, I voted for Rosalina, though I'd vote for Syrup over Daisy. But Rosalina offers a more enjoyable hypothetical moveset than Syrup or Daisy do, and that's really all I need to support Rosalina over the other two.
---
Official Barthandelus and Cosmos of the Dissidia 012 Board.
http://www.olimarsboard.com/index.php A Pikmin message board which needs more members
#57l33t_iRk3n_Rm33Posted 2/10/2013 2:39:39 PM
Oh, and it's just likelier, not more likelier.
---
#58Michaeloll(Topic Creator)Posted 2/10/2013 2:44:26 PM
l33t_iRk3n_Rm33 posted...
Oh, and it's just likelier, not more likelier.

I know, I'm in a rush though, sorry. Focusing on making valentines cards atm x]
#59Iggy_KoopaPosted 2/10/2013 10:00:39 PM
_Sanaki_ posted...
Anyways, I voted for Rosalina, though I'd vote for Syrup over Daisy. But Rosalina offers a more enjoyable hypothetical moveset than Syrup or Daisy do, and that's really all I need to support Rosalina over the other two.

You're kidding. What about Rosalina suggests a more enjoyable hypothetical moveset over both Capt. Syrup and Daisy?

The real answer is you just like her more than the others. I like Syrup more than the other two myself. However you could atleast say that she's an important character in her series. The Wario series has a lot of villains, but the only one people care about is Captain Syrup. Shes nkt simply a side character in her own series. In Shake It you could say she has a Catwoman like relation to Wario, (then again they are both looking for self interest).
#60MrSpacelySlatePosted 2/11/2013 5:51:21 AM
I'm glad to see Captain Syrup winning now, but it's absolutely disgusting that Rosalina is not only so close, but way ahead of Daisy.

Shame on you kids.