What stages would you like in the next Smash Bros.?

#21Knux58Posted 2/9/2013 11:02:32 AM
1. An Excite Truck/ExciteBots stage that works similar to the Mario Kart stage with Excite Trucks/Bots racing around and possibly being hazards.

2. The Wii Sports Resort swordplay platform. It could get smaller like it does in sudden death when time is short or something.
---
GT/Steam: Knux57 || YouTube/Let's Play Channel: http://www.youtube.com/Knux57
SoulCalibur V Mains: 1)Aeon 2)Ezio 3)Cervantes 4)Algol 5)Yoshimitsu 6)Dampierre
#22Luigi4PresidentPosted 2/9/2013 11:02:45 AM
TheAvianheart posted...
GameKing59 posted...
Ah, okay. BTW, I remembered another idea for a stage I had.

Runaway Five Performance (Earthbound).
Description:The stage is essentially that, a stage with the Runaway Five performing in the background. Songs that the Runaway Five play in Mother 2 can be heard playing during the fight. Sometimes when the stage is selected though, you might instead hear Venus' song playing. For hazards, I think members of The Runaway Five will occasionally jump into the area where the players fight and play their instrument more vigorously, essentially turning them into Barbara. Also, sometimes Lucky and Gorgeous will jump into the area where the fighters perform and perform a complex dance move that causes damage to players who are close enough to touch them.

There is one thing I am wondering about this stage. Should this stage take place in the Chaos Theatre, the Topolla Theatre, or switch between them at random whenever the stage is selected?

Aren't The Runaway Five one of the reasons we're having trouble seeing Earthbound on the virtual console? Not saying that it's a bad idea, Mother is a great series and any exposure to it is good exposure, but it doesn't seem like the sort of thing Nintendo would be able to focus on for a stage.

Actually The Runaway Five are pretty fine as long as they don't use the black clothing outfits. The main three problems lie in the New Age Retro Hippie music, The Sky Runner music, and the Dali's Clock name. Otherwise, everything is pretty much safe.
---
If stupidity was music, you'd be an orchestra.
#23Sackboy4mvpPosted 2/9/2013 11:03:46 AM
I just want some sort of Bowser's Castle stage, oh and Giant Chasm stage (pokemon B/W/2)
---
Official Sackboy of PSASBR--Black 2 FC=0218 8603 3882
PSN: WaLuigi4life---Wii U: WaLuigi4mvp
#24LegendofLegaiaPosted 2/9/2013 11:11:42 AM
GameKing59 posted...
LegendofLegaia:I once considered maybe one of the main buildings in Animal Crossing would make for a neat stage. I have four fits I think would work best for the stage.

1.Town Hall.

2.Nook's Store.

3.Town Gate.

4.Perhaps a platform that does a flyover of a town, stopping at various points in town to change the layout of the stage, like Delfino Plaza in SSBB.

Which of these do you think works best?

I think 4 would be the best, personally.
---
Ninten/Giygas/Porky/Masked Man_Ridley_Black Shadow_Little Mac_Animal Crosser_Toad/Bowser Jr._Mega Man_Mewtwo_Palutena and Terra FOR SMASH! / = Either one
#25GameKing59(Topic Creator)Posted 2/10/2013 11:07:37 AM
Ok then. Perhaps these locations would work the best.

1.Tom Nooks Store at the various points of its construction (I actually considered this a stage all its own.).

2.Town Gate and Bus Stop.

3.Gardening Store.

4.R. Parker's.

5.The Museum.

6.Town Hall.

7.Fortune Shop.

8.Train Station.

9.Your House at various upgrades.

10.Able Sisters.

What do you think? Are there too much? Which of these do you like the best?
#26LegendofLegaiaPosted 2/10/2013 11:15:52 AM
GameKing59 posted...
Ok then. Perhaps these locations would work the best.

1.Tom Nooks Store at the various points of its construction (I actually considered this a stage all its own.).

2.Town Gate and Bus Stop.

3.Gardening Store.

4.R. Parker's.

5.The Museum.

6.Town Hall.

7.Fortune Shop.

8.Train Station.

9.Your House at various upgrades.

10.Able Sisters.

What do you think? Are there too much? Which of these do you like the best?

That sounds like it'd be a lot.

I'd go with Nookington's (or whatever the best store is called in New Leaf), Town Hall, the Able Sisters, the Train Station (maybe the stage could start off on the train), and at an Animal Crosser's house.
---
Ninten/Giygas/Porky/Masked Man_Ridley_Black Shadow_Little Mac_Animal Crosser_Toad/Bowser Jr._Mega Man_Mewtwo_Palutena and Terra FOR SMASH! / = Either one
#27GameKing59(Topic Creator)Posted 2/10/2013 11:42:37 AM
I just had another idea for a stage.

Aparoid Pigma (Star Fox Assault).
Description:The stage is a flat stage with Aparoid Pigma Dengar in the background. Pigma serves as the hazard for the stage. He has two phases of attacking. In the first phase, in which his face is closed and his arms are out, his various robot arms shoot missiles and lasers and hurl meteors at the stage, trying to hit the players. In the second phase, where his arms are retracted and his face exposed, he will shoot rocket clusters at the players. Also in his second form, he will close his face to charge up his breath attack, then reveal his face and shoot his breath at one of the players. To make the stage fair, Pigma won't attack too much.

Think this would work?
#28homsar555Posted 2/10/2013 11:46:06 AM
Great Sea Battle (Advance Wars 2)
Dragon's Gate (Fire Emblem)
Bionis' Leg (Xenoblade Chronicles)
Mars Lighthouse (Golden Sun: The Lost Age)
Big-Bean Vine (Kirby's Epic Yarn)
Built to Scale (Rhythm Heaven)
Viridian Forest (Pokemon Red/Blue)
Green Plant: Intersection (F-Zero GX)
#29NskiPosted 2/10/2013 11:50:21 AM
Only one person said bring back Saffron City? For shame.

Also Hyrule castle 64. That is all
---
All generalizations are false, including this one.
#30BlackBeetleborgPosted 2/10/2013 12:28:32 PM
Every time this topic pops up, I have to say:

F***ing Pokefloats.
---
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FdU8oqCbvzo&feature=watch_response LoL-BlueberryHuggles UMvC3 Phoenix Wright/Captain America/Sentinel