My Idea for Adventure Mode

#1liveman789Posted 2/9/2013 1:54:33 AM
I enjoyed the cutscenes of the Subspace Emissary, but the story was very vague. I've been thinking of a way to have an Adventure mode where the story is actually clear, and much more interesting than it was in Brawl. Here is what I have come up with, so far:

Basically, this time, Adventure Mode revolves around the story of an all out war going on between the four kings: Bowser (King Koopa), King Dedede, King K. Rool, and Ganondorf (the King of Evil).

(This way, the enemies don't have to be generic, and can be based of the 4 kings' armies from their respective games.)

Ganondorf enlists Mario to help him, because he has Peach hostage. Ganondorf knows that Mario can take down Bowser, as he has done this before. So Mario is on a mission to take down Bowser. He is also joined by Luigi and Yoshi.

On the other hand, Bowser enlists Link to take down Ganondorf, because Bowser knows that Link is the only one that can truly defeat him. Link follows the orders, because Bowser has Zelda as a hostage. Down the road, Link eventually becomes joined by Marth, Ike, and Chrom as allies.

While Bowser and Ganondorf stay on guard at their respective bases with their hostages, Bowser Jr. and Ghirahim are serving as each of their leaders on the field. They will both occasionally run into various heros and battle them. Ghirahim's orders are to take down King Dedede's army, while Bowser Jr. is ordered to take down King K. Rool's army.

On the other side of things, King Dedede is accompanied by Meta Knight, who is second in command. Meta Knight, though, knows King Dedede is foolish, so his alliance is not completely with him. Dedede also has the alliance of Samus (who is being controlled by some unknown device). Her job is to capture Kirby. Further along in the story, after she brings Kirby to King Dedede, her she ordered, by this unknown device, to take down King Dedede as well...

King K. Rool has Wario as his second in command, but Wario is only in it for the money and riches. King K. Rool has the alliance of Captain Falcon (who, like Samus, is being controlled by some unknown device). Captain Falcon's job is to take down Donkey Kong and Diddy Kong, and bring them back. After he brings the two of them back to King K. Rool, Captain Falcon as takes down King K. Rool for some reason...

Eventually, Zelda escapes from Bowser as Sheik. Link doesn't find out initially, and continues his pursuit for Ganondorf. She eventually meets up with Mario, Luigi, and Yoshi. She agrees to go back with them to take down Bowser.

Pit and Palutena come down from the clouds, because they see that Peach has been captured. One their way to rescue them, they run into Snake, Sonic, and Pac-man, who have heard come in response to hearing about the war. The five of them team up on a mission to rescue Peach. They succeed in freeing her, but somehow are captured by Ghirahim. Peach gets away, though.

When Link and the Fire Emblem Trio arrive to Ganondorf, they battle with him and are defeated. Just as things look bad, Toon Link appears from no where and defeats Ganondorf. After that, both Links and the Fire Emblem Trio are captured trap, that was triggered by Wolf.

Mario, Luigi, Yoshi, and Sheik arrive to Bowser, and defeat him. Just as they defeat him, the four of them are captured by a trap, which was triggered by Lucario.

Eventually, it is revealed that the mastermind this whole plan was Ridley. He had been setting it up so that they would be taking out each other, making his domination much easier. He had enlisted the help of Wolf and Lucario (who Ridley would eventually betray, somehow) and taken over control of Samus and Captain Falcon with the help of some sort of manipulation devices. Eventually they all band together and save the day.

END
---
My latest Smash Bros 4 roster: http://oi49.tinypic.com/29l22bm.jpg
#2liveman789(Topic Creator)Posted 2/9/2013 1:55:29 AM(edited)
I know I have a lot to fill in like role for the following characters: Pikachu, Pokemon Trainer, Jigglypuff, Ness, Lucas, Fox, Falco, Olimar, Ice Climbers, Game and Watch, R.O.B., or any other newcomer.

Also, I don't know if Bowser Jr. Ghirahim, and Ridley will be bosses solely, or playable characters as well. Their presence is just for the sake of the story, for now.

So what would you suggest? Do you like this idea? I'm going to work on it a bit more, later.
---
#3CharizardFirePosted 2/9/2013 2:03:16 AM
Also, I don't know if Bowser Jr. Ghirahim, and Ridley will be bosses solely, or playable characters as well. Their presence is just for the sake of the story, for now.

Playable, of course. Bowser Jr. joins up when Bowser does, and Ghirahim joins up when Ganondorf does. Ridley joins up later.
---
http://i458.photobucket.com/albums/qq303/CharizardFire6/Char-Brawl.gif
#4liveman789(Topic Creator)Posted 2/9/2013 2:33:55 AM
CharizardFire posted...

Playable, of course. Bowser Jr. joins up when Bowser does, and Ghirahim joins up when Ganondorf does. Ridley joins up later.

Its just that many people seem to be split on their opinions of those three, so I didn't want that to interfere with their judgement of my story concept.
---
#5ElectricNovaPosted 2/9/2013 3:44:10 AM(edited)
Ridley you magnificent b***tard,, I read your PLOT SYNOPSIS!
---
Official Rayquaza of the Pokemon X and Y boards
I like a lot of things. Like Pokemon. And Sonic. And Kirby. And Smash bros. And Coca cola.
#6Traptin3daysPosted 2/9/2013 6:12:44 AM
I actually like it. Good job! Can't wait to see which other newcomers will be in. :)
---
Now let's sacrifice some chickens! :D
#7liveman789(Topic Creator)Posted 2/9/2013 6:22:17 AM
Traptin3days posted...
I actually like it. Good job! Can't wait to see which other newcomers will be in. :)

Thanks, much appreciated.
---
#8ZuuFPosted 2/9/2013 10:53:27 AM
How 'bout throwing all of the other characters to work with Waluigi and/or Wario to just sort of get in the way of everyone else (distract, sabotage, or obstruct)?
---
I am a writer (mostly a poet). If you're interested in buying my work, let me know (message me).
#9liveman789(Topic Creator)Posted 2/9/2013 11:27:45 AM
bump
---
#10liveman789(Topic Creator)Posted 2/9/2013 11:32:13 AM
ZuuF posted...
How 'bout throwing all of the other characters to work with Waluigi and/or Wario to just sort of get in the way of everyone else (distract, sabotage, or obstruct)?

Yeah, I actually have been thinking of something like that.
---