This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Take a good 3rd party character, and give them a Special-move list + final smash

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Super Smash Bros. for Wii U
  3. Take a good 3rd party character, and give them a Special-move list + final smash

User Info: ZuuF

ZuuF
3 years ago#1
I'll do two (Viewtiful Joe, and the Prince of Persia). I will not list damage, because this is just some thoughts that I have emailed and gotten the "personal" response of "Thank you for submitting your ideas. We will let you know if we use them or not."

Viewtiful Joe:
b-voomerangs (can charge one at a time; like Link's boomerang, only slightly more powerful, faster, and can be charged)

side-b-Fast Forward; starts a combo that works the same way as Marth's dancing blade

down-b-V-bomb (think Link's bomb, but less powerful, a larger radius, and slightly less stun)

up-b-Henshin-a-go-go, baby! (spins upward using his cape)

Final Smash: Slow-mo Zoom (Viewtiful Joe grows to be twice as large, and everyone is slows down 25% (putting them at 75% of their normal speed)); lasts 25 seconds

Prince of Persia (Warrior Within; has extremely effective grabs and throws, but I won't list those; also would have great dodges)
b-Focus (can be charged; once charged, you can press B again to swing at an enemy (if it hits, they are slowed for 5 seconds by 50%; no damage) or A to gain a speed boost (200%/+100% for 5 seconds) on your normal A attacks)

side-b-Weapon Throw (same as Samus' charge beam, only using a throwing knife)

down-b-Eye of the Storm (charges up for a area-of-effect attack that surrounds the Prince)

up-b-Second Chance (allows you to move freely for about 2 seconds in a slow-motion-esque manner)

Final Smash: Rewind/Wrath of the Sandwraith (the Prince puts on the Mask of the Second-Chance, and becomes the Sandwraith (slightly more powerful, slightly faster, and percentage goes up 2% every second; starts out by taking whatever % he's at down 100%, and lasts 20 seconds)
I am a writer (mostly a poet). If you're interested in buying my work, let me know (message me).
  1. Boards
  2. Super Smash Bros. for Wii U
  3. Take a good 3rd party character, and give them a Special-move list + final smash

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived