Your reaction: Somehow this game goes multiplatform.

#11NewMoonShadowPosted 2/9/2013 5:58:43 PM(edited)
Y'know, I've wanted Nintendo to go third-party for a long time now. It'd let them do what they do best (make games) and stop doing what they've sucked at for four generations now (make hardware). It's not like it would hurt them, if anything they would sell a Hell of a lot more by releasing on the other consoles + PC rather than just their own systems that are pretty much only owned by fanboys, casuals, and people who just have too much money lying around.

Now featuring your favourite PS3 exclusive God of War guy!! and Xbox exclusive Halo guy!

You mean Kratos and Master Chief? It's not like either of them is obscure or unknown, calling them by generic names is akin to calling Mario "that fat plumber guy". You're not mocking them you're just making yourself look ignorant.
#12SmallerRidleyPosted 2/9/2013 8:49:47 PM
Does Battlefield count as multiplatform?
---
Surely there's no problem with them putting me in Brawl, right?
It's ****ing satire, damnit. In NGE, Doritos are perishable goods
#13l33t_iRk3n_Rm33Posted 2/9/2013 8:50:55 PM
SmallerRidley posted...

*rimshot*
---
The key to being a genius, or just a good person in general, is to be stupid in moderation.
http://i.imgur.com/QiEb7.jpg
#14iKhanic(Topic Creator)Posted 2/9/2013 9:06:19 PM
NewMoonShadow posted...
Y'know, I've wanted Nintendo to go third-party for a long time now. It'd let them do what they do best (make games) and stop doing what they've sucked at for four generations now (make hardware). It's not like it would hurt them, if anything they would sell a Hell of a lot more by releasing on the other consoles + PC rather than just their own systems that are pretty much only owned by fanboys, casuals, and people who just have too much money lying around.

Now featuring your favourite PS3 exclusive God of War guy!! and Xbox exclusive Halo guy!

You mean Kratos and Master Chief? It's not like either of them is obscure or unknown, calling them by generic names is akin to calling Mario "that fat plumber guy". You're not mocking them you're just making yourself look ignorant.

Sucked at for 4 generations? You do realize that the DS is the best selling console of all time, and the Wii is the 5th best selling console of all time (outselling every other Nintendo home console) right? Next time you make a remark like that, check your facts.
---
Not changing this sig until we get a new main series Tales game released on a Nintendo console in the US
#15NewMoonShadowPosted 2/9/2013 10:17:12 PM
iKhanic posted...
Sucked at for 4 generations? You do realize that the DS is the best selling console of all time, and the Wii is the 5th best selling console of all time (outselling every other Nintendo home console) right? Next time you make a remark like that, check your facts.

Sales =/= quality.

And I meant home consoles, obviously.
#16Monkmaster79Posted 2/10/2013 12:31:16 AM
iKhanic posted...
Goshner2 posted...
Does the 3DS count as a second platform?

No

Wait what? Why not!?
---
Fans. Crazy Titanic fans. - Junpei - 9 Hours 9 Persons 9 Doors
Stop quoting people on my ignore list!
#17iKhanic(Topic Creator)Posted 2/10/2013 1:20:10 AM
Monkmaster79 posted...
iKhanic posted...
Goshner2 posted...
Does the 3DS count as a second platform?

No

Wait what? Why not!?

Because that defeats the purpose of my question.
---
Not changing this sig until we get a new main series Tales game released on a Nintendo console in the US
#18fuzi11Posted 2/10/2013 4:28:26 AM
I bought a wii u for that game. As long as it appears on that console I am happy. I don't care it is released on PS4 and PC as well...

wait scratch that, I want it on PC as well, then I can play it at my office!!!!!!
#19usaamahlinkPosted 2/10/2013 6:27:56 AM
fuzi11 posted...
I bought a wii u for that game. As long as it appears on that console I am happy. I don't care it is released on PS4 and PC as well...

wait scratch that, I want it on PC as well, then I can play it at my office!!!!!!

Keep the Wii U in your bag, place or beat a wall outlet and sneakily plug it in.. And play on the Gamepad lol
---
Currently playing: Chrono Trigger, The Last Story, Vandal Hearts, Tactics Ogre: The Knight of Lodis.
#20SpunkySixPosted 2/10/2013 7:08:54 AM
l33t_iRk3n_Rm33 posted...
SmallerRidley posted...

*rimshot*

Ha, I JUST got this. I thought he meant the game series, not the stage. Very funny.
---
Tissue to the extreme!
Rainbow Dash for Smash. Yeah, I said it.