Best SSB clone

#11IngSlayerPosted 2/10/2013 9:21:31 AM(edited)
Da_Guy_in_a_Hat posted...
SSB is a clone of Outfoxies

You mean this?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jJ1lsaaww80

RollerBob posted...
/snip

I was so annoyed at that. If anything, they could have at least thrown in Rayman.
---
Sedix: Baffling Artist
#12LegendofLegaiaPosted 2/10/2013 9:41:06 AM
RollerBob posted...
- Vahn (Legend of Legaia) vs Rudy Roughnight (Wild Arms)

I'm more of a supporter of Vahn (legend of Legaia) vs. Dart (Legend of Dragoon).

But either way, if Vahn ever gets in as a DLC character or in a sequel, I'll be incredibly happy!
---
Ninten/Giygas/Porky/Masked Man_Ridley_Black Shadow_Little Mac_Animal Crosser_Toad/Bowser Jr._Mega Man_Mewtwo_Palutena and Terra FOR SMASH! / = Either one
#13RollerBobPosted 2/10/2013 11:33:32 AM
IngSlayer posted...
RollerBob posted...
/snip

I was so annoyed at that. If anything, they could have at least thrown in Rayman.

If you ask me, they should have added the characters I've mentioned. I really don't think Ubisoft needed to add their characters in...

LegendofLegaia posted...
RollerBob posted...
- Vahn (Legend of Legaia) vs Rudy Roughnight (Wild Arms)

I'm more of a supporter of Vahn (legend of Legaia) vs. Dart (Legend of Dragoon).

But either way, if Vahn ever gets in as a DLC character or in a sequel, I'll be incredibly happy!

Well, maybe I got the match-ups wrong, still would like these characters though :)
---
Yes, I'm Canadian. Yes, I speak french. Yes, I live in Quebec.
#14Pikachutwo2Posted 2/10/2013 1:30:52 PM(edited)
I wouldn't call it a Smash clone, it just copy the basic idea, but Playstation All-Stars definitely is the best.

I thought the Cartoon Network game was OK (which was 90% a clone), but I still enjoyed it.
#15ecylisPosted 2/10/2013 3:06:03 PM
Jump Ultimate Stars.
---
Pokemon SoulSilver FC: 4470-8076-7033
Not changing this sig until this fad dies out. Started on 8/24/12.
#16TheGoshnerPosted 2/10/2013 3:14:54 PM
EJW posted...
Jump Super Stars and Jump Ultimate Stars blows other clones out of the water.

---
Official Prince of Popcorn of Everywhere
#17OshawottGuy4Posted 2/13/2013 4:59:21 PM
I said CN XL, but Eddy and Gumball weren't in it. Ladies and gents', Meet overused character (Eddy) and PUNCHBAG!!!
---
Like My Father said: If you want to hide something, put it out in the open. ~Venture Brothers