This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Best SSB clone

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: IngSlayer

IngSlayer
3 years ago#11
Da_Guy_in_a_Hat posted...
SSB is a clone of Outfoxies

You mean this?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jJ1lsaaww80

RollerBob posted...
/snip

I was so annoyed at that. If anything, they could have at least thrown in Rayman.
Sedix: Baffling Artist

User Info: LegendofLegaia

LegendofLegaia
3 years ago#12
RollerBob posted...
- Vahn (Legend of Legaia) vs Rudy Roughnight (Wild Arms)

I'm more of a supporter of Vahn (legend of Legaia) vs. Dart (Legend of Dragoon).

But either way, if Vahn ever gets in as a DLC character or in a sequel, I'll be incredibly happy!
Ninten/Giygas/Porky/Masked Man_Ridley_Black Shadow_Little Mac_Animal Crosser_Toad/Bowser Jr._Mega Man_Mewtwo_Palutena and Terra FOR SMASH! / = Either one

User Info: RollerBob

RollerBob
3 years ago#13
IngSlayer posted...
RollerBob posted...
/snip

I was so annoyed at that. If anything, they could have at least thrown in Rayman.

If you ask me, they should have added the characters I've mentioned. I really don't think Ubisoft needed to add their characters in...

LegendofLegaia posted...
RollerBob posted...
- Vahn (Legend of Legaia) vs Rudy Roughnight (Wild Arms)

I'm more of a supporter of Vahn (legend of Legaia) vs. Dart (Legend of Dragoon).

But either way, if Vahn ever gets in as a DLC character or in a sequel, I'll be incredibly happy!

Well, maybe I got the match-ups wrong, still would like these characters though :)
Yes, I'm Canadian. Yes, I speak french. Yes, I live in Quebec.

User Info: Pikachutwo2

Pikachutwo2
3 years ago#14
I wouldn't call it a Smash clone, it just copy the basic idea, but Playstation All-Stars definitely is the best.

I thought the Cartoon Network game was OK (which was 90% a clone), but I still enjoyed it.

User Info: ecylis

ecylis
3 years ago#15
Jump Ultimate Stars.
Pokemon SoulSilver FC: 4470-8076-7033
Not changing this sig until this fad dies out. Started on 8/24/12.

User Info: TheGoshner

TheGoshner
3 years ago#16
EJW posted...
Jump Super Stars and Jump Ultimate Stars blows other clones out of the water.
Official Prince of Popcorn of Everywhere

User Info: OshawottGuy4

OshawottGuy4
3 years ago#17
I said CN XL, but Eddy and Gumball weren't in it. Ladies and gents', Meet overused character (Eddy) and PUNCHBAG!!!
Like My Father said: If you want to hide something, put it out in the open. ~Venture Brothers

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived