Would you prefer Ganondorf to play more like his Melee or Brawl version?

#1HeeazMattPosted 2/10/2013 8:25:27 AM
Or would you prefer him to have a completely new moveset?
#2LegendofLegaiaPosted 2/10/2013 8:32:03 AM
Completely new moveset.
---
Ninten/Giygas/Porky/Masked Man_Ridley_Black Shadow_Little Mac_Animal Crosser_Toad/Bowser Jr._Mega Man_Mewtwo_Palutena and Terra FOR SMASH! / = Either one
#3mrpants_againPosted 2/10/2013 8:49:04 AM
I'd prefer Ganondorf be cut personally and replaced by Girahim or Demise. Newer character/models (which seems to be the growing trend with Smash games) and an opportunity for a new moveset.
---
lol
#4ExodecaiPosted 2/10/2013 8:57:28 AM
New Moveset if I could choose... but between Melee or Brawl, definitely Melee with some of his brawl moves (Dark Choke)
---
Proud Supporter of Waluigi for Smash 4. Waluigi Time!
#5Blazekicker27Posted 2/10/2013 9:18:27 AM
LegendofLegaia posted...
Completely new moveset.

---
Official Houndoom of the Pokemon XY boards.
http://i.imgur.com/rNgxY.png
#6LLL_DeadlyPosted 2/10/2013 9:19:30 AM
LegendofLegaia posted...
Completely new moveset.

---
Long live the Hero of Winds!
#7JunDagekiPosted 2/10/2013 9:20:33 AM
Completely new moveset.

---
Never take life seriously. Nobody gets out alive anyway.
#8LegendofLegaiaPosted 2/10/2013 9:33:28 AM
mrpants_again posted...
I'd prefer Ganondorf be cut personally and replaced by Girahim or Demise. Newer character/models (which seems to be the growing trend with Smash games) and an opportunity for a new moveset.

Ganondorf does not have to keep his current moveset and cutting him does not guarantee that we'll get a character with a unique moveset in his place.

Besides, cutting Ganondorf for an SS villain would be like cutting Bowser for Wart if Wart was the main villain in the newest Mario games.
---
Ninten/Giygas/Porky/Masked Man_Ridley_Black Shadow_Little Mac_Animal Crosser_Toad/Bowser Jr._Mega Man_Mewtwo_Palutena and Terra FOR SMASH! / = Either one
#9liveman789Posted 2/10/2013 9:54:32 AM
LegendofLegaia posted...
mrpants_again posted...

Ganondorf does not have to keep his current moveset and cutting him does not guarantee that we'll get a character with a unique moveset in his place.

Besides, cutting Ganondorf for an SS villain would be like cutting Bowser for Wart if Wart was the main villain in the newest Mario games.

While I agree, Bowser has a much bigger role in Mario games overall than Ganondorf does in the Zelda series. While Ganondorf is in probably about 50% of Zelda games, Bowser is in 95% in Mario games.

I woundn't exactly mind Ganondorf being replaced by Demise, because either way he's the incarnation of the same being, and I wouldn't count it out as impossible. Either way it doesn't matter to me, though.
---
My latest Smash Bros 4 roster: http://oi49.tinypic.com/29l22bm.jpg
#10LegendofLegaiaPosted 2/10/2013 10:40:58 AM(edited)
liveman789 posted...
While I agree, Bowser has a much bigger role in Mario games overall than Ganondorf does in the Zelda series. While Ganondorf is in probably about 50% of Zelda games, Bowser is in 95% in Mario games.

Majora's Mask, Four Swords, The Minish Cap, Spirit Tracks, and Skyward Sword are the only games where he makes absolutely no appearances.

And even if Ganon/Ganondorf is not as involved in the Zelda series as Bowser is to the Mario series, he's still one of the most recognizable and popular villains in gaming.

I woundn't exactly mind Ganondorf being replaced by Demise, because either way he's the incarnation of the same being,

Then anyone who hasn't played SS will be left in the dark as to who Demise is.

At least TP Link and Toon Link look similar to OoT Link and Young Link and they have the same name.
---