This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Would you prefer Ganondorf to play more like his Melee or Brawl version?

#21MordecaiRocksPosted 2/10/2013 12:37:47 PM
According to the Smash Bros. Wiki Ganondorf is Sakurai's favorite character to use in Brawl, so honestly I doubt we'll be seeing a new move set. However, I would like a new one for him.
---
You know who else has the best tacos in town? My mom!
3DS FC: 1203- 9386- 4415 NNID: Shadow9000
#22LegendofLegaiaPosted 2/10/2013 12:45:28 PM
liveman789 posted...
or Ganon alone.

Ganondorf is Ganon.
---
Ninten/Giygas/Porky/Masked Man_Ridley_Black Shadow_Little Mac_Animal Crosser_Toad/Bowser Jr._Mega Man_Mewtwo_Palutena and Terra FOR SMASH! / = Either one
#23liveman789Posted 2/10/2013 12:51:10 PM
LegendofLegaia posted...
liveman789 posted...
or Ganon alone.

Ganondorf is Ganon.

I know.
---
My latest Smash Bros 4 roster: http://oi49.tinypic.com/29l22bm.jpg
#24GohansephirothPosted 2/10/2013 1:07:46 PM
A new moveset or he can get the boot for all I care. I love Zelda as a series, but if he still remains a wasted shell of falcon it's not even worth it IMO.
---
"We're gonna be fighting the biggest beast of all - the times"~Big Boss
#25a_fartn_SpartanPosted 2/10/2013 1:36:34 PM(edited)
This should be a poll, but completely new moveset. I personally think they shouldn't cut anyone but just make each character more "luigified." For instance, Zelda has all of its main characters, kinda like with Kirby. Zelda COULD have more, and the series deserves it, but because the main characters are all there they can just declone Toon Link and Ganondorf.

EDIT:

Zelda fans might actually be most happy if they can just get their characters higher on the tier list. I'd actually like to use Ganondorf without getting demolished.
---
Battletoads, Killer Instinct, GoldenEye, Perfect Dark, Jet Force Gemini, DK Country, Diddy Racing, Banjo, Conker.
Rare, you will be missed.
#26COlimar788Posted 2/10/2013 1:39:48 PM
New moveset, or play like his Project M version.
---
There will never be a game as horribly disappointing as Other M
3DS Friend Code: 2234-7169-9510
#27Skatz95Posted 2/10/2013 1:46:44 PM
ganondorf should have been the fastest heavy weight
---
MKWii fc: 4341-9153-2733
#28_Sanaki_Posted 2/10/2013 2:26:36 PM
New moveset dependent on what they do with said moveset though. I don't just want a new moveset for the sake of it, as I do actually enjoy Ganondorf as he is now. But I definitely prefer Brawl to Melee, I didn't ever play as him in Melee, in Brawl I find him rather fun.
---
Official Barthandelus and Cosmos of the Dissidia 012 Board.
http://www.olimarsboard.com/index.php A Pikmin message board which needs more members
#29TheGoshnerPosted 2/10/2013 2:29:31 PM
I want to say a few things.

Here is a list of games in which Ganondorf/Ganon has an active role:

1. Legend of Zelda
2. A Link to the Past
3. Ocarina of Time
4. Wind Waker
5. Twilight Princess
6. Four Sword Adventure

Here is a list of games in which Ganondorf plays a major role but is seen little or not at all:

1. Oracle of Ages
2. Oracle of Seasons
3. Adventure of Link

Here is a list of games in which Ganondorf is not even a part of the game:

1. Phantom Hourglass
2. Spirit Tracks
3. Link's Awakening
4. Four Swords
5. Minish Cap

Skyward Sword is kind of the odd man out. While he is never in the game or even mentioned, the game is still at least partially about his origins as a constantly reincarnating evil being.

So, only 5 out of 15 have nothing to do with Ganondorf. But, only 6 out of 15 actually involve him doing anything. It's up to you to decide whether or not that makes him important.

Also, no Link's Crossbow Training and Tingle's Freshly Picked Rupeeland do not count.

Getting back on track, I would prefer if Ganondorf kept his Smashes. They have evolved into something decently different from Captain Falcon. However, I would not mind a change in Special attacks.
---
Official Prince of Popcorn of Everywhere
#30Goshner2Posted 2/10/2013 2:33:04 PM
LegendofLegaia posted...
Then anyone who hasn't played SS will be left in the dark as to who Demise is.

And anyone who hadn't played OoT would be left in the dark about why Zelda can turn into a ninja. Anyone who hadn't played a Mother game would be left in the dark as to who Ness and Lucas are. Everyone in America was left in the dark as to who Marth and Roy were. Anyone who hadn't played that one Kid Icarus game that came out 20 years ago would be left in the dark as to who Pit was.

Apparently, Sakurai doesn't really care about leaving people in the dark too much.
---
Deceased Prince of Popcorn of the Skyward Sword Board
"And I will never support Chrom." -Doug314