I bet this game will look amazing.

#1MordecaiRocksPosted 2/10/2013 1:29:19 PM
Brawl was pretty much the best looking game on the Wii, pushing the console to its limits. I have no doubt that this game will do the same for the Wii U. I can't wait to see how spectacular it looks.
---
You know who else has the best tacos in town? My mom!
3DS FC: 1203- 9386- 4415 NNID: Shadow9000
#2JangobadassPosted 2/10/2013 1:31:32 PM
Let's hope so.

Though I wouldn't get my hopes to high if were you
---
http://my.deviantart.com/messages/#/d5tcexk
Happy Anniversary!
#3LLL_DeadlyPosted 2/10/2013 1:35:08 PM
Sonic Colors was the best looking game on the Wii.

But yeah, I wonder what art style Sakurai is going to use.
---
Long live the Hero of Winds!
#4Majora999Posted 2/10/2013 1:51:19 PM(edited)
LLL_Deadly posted...
Sonic Colors was the best looking game on the Wii.

This. Brawl is up there, especially being among the earliest Wii games announced, but Sonic Colors and Metroid Other M have it beat.

I've noticed all of Sakurai's games push their system's graphics rather well, no matter how early in the system's life it was developed. Melee and Kirby Air Ride could easily have passed for Wii games on the GameCube, and the same could said for Kid Icarus Uprising (most notably The Galactic Sea.)
---
Not changing sig until Gamefreak brings back R/S/E Secret Bases ~ 2/20/11
#5PlasmaCannonPosted 2/10/2013 3:17:11 PM
I suppose so but I don't know why it matters since graphics are the least important thing in games.
---
Don't forget. Always, somewhere, someone is fighting for you. As long as you remember her, you are not alone.
#6DasDavidPosted 2/10/2013 3:24:32 PM
PlasmaCannon posted...
I suppose so but I don't know why it matters since graphics are the least important thing in games.

Still matters to some. Clearly to him since he made the topic. I for one am really interested to see how it looks cause all those characters looking as if they belong together will be an interesting pull in HD.