Super Smash Canon: Round 1: Fight 2: Sonic vs. Pit at Earthwalker Kingdom

#21goshner3Posted 2/12/2013 2:17:06 PM
MonkeyDsam posted...
Pit can keep up with sonic with the super speed power and also he took out a lighting demigoddess. lighting is faster than sound.

You forget about Chaos Control.
---
Not a Prince of Anything
#22trenton97Posted 2/12/2013 2:48:26 PM
Pit can fly fast enough to exit the atmosphere and keep up with Phosphora and Thanatos as they fight. Speed is not a problem.

He can fly indefinitely. He is durable enough to survive hits from Gods and Goddesses.

Also if Sonic tries to punch or kick Pit at the speed of sound then his arm or leg is going to liquify from the impact, beause as far as I know he is not extraordinarily strong.

A fight I would line to see is Sonic vs Spider-Man but that's of topic.
---
After I finish life the first time, I'm doing a challenge run.
LttP>everything else.
#23lolGoshnerPosted 2/12/2013 2:51:17 PM
trenton97 posted...
Pit can fly fast enough to exit the atmosphere and keep up with Phosphora and Thanatos as they fight. Speed is not a problem.

He can fly indefinitely. He is durable enough to survive hits from Gods and Goddesses.

Also if Sonic tries to punch or kick Pit at the speed of sound then his arm or leg is going to liquify from the impact, beause as far as I know he is not extraordinarily strong.

A fight I would line to see is Sonic vs Spider-Man but that's of topic.

Sonic hits (and destroys) large metallic machines at the speed of sound all the time. I don't think that is much of a concern.
---
Deceased Racist, Homophobic, Antisemitic, and Smelly Prince of Popcorn