The message you selected is no longer available for viewing.

This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Your most hated stages in Brawl

• Topic Archived

You have been randomly selected to participate in the Beta Test of our new message list page. We've rolled out this test in order to get additional feedback and error reports from a wider subset of users. We'll only display this notice once, but permanent links to disable the Beta, provide feedback, and get more information will be located at the bottom of each message list.

To disable this test for now, click here. For more information, please read our announcement about this redesign.

1. Boards
  2. Super Smash Bros. for Wii U
  3. Your most hated stages in Brawl
2 years ago#1
My least favorites are New Pork City, 75 M, Smashville, (because it is so small) and Mushroomy kingdom
---
For it is in that Sacred Realm that one will find the divine relic, the Triforce, which contains the essence of the gods.
2 years ago#2
New Pork City
Spear Pillar
Rumble Falls
Mushroomy Kingdom (not the stage itself, but the scenery)
---
Official Houndoom of the Pokemon XY boards.
http://i.imgur.com/rNgxY.png
2 years ago#3
New Pork City, Mario Bros, and Rumble Falls.
---
"Champions don't whine, they win!" - Vangarre from Xenoblade Chronicles
"Soon we will see Pokemon XXX." - Kooky_von_Koopa
(edited by Mottman)
2 years ago#4
New Pork City for gameplay purposes.

Probably Mushroomy Kingdom for aesthetics.
---
Sedix: Baffling Artist
2 years ago#5
The only levels I don't like are Mario Bros (and I'm surprised that everyone only one person has mentioned it) and 75 M. I love all of the others.
---
Deceased Prince of Popcorn of the Skyward Sword Board
"And I will never support Chrom." -Doug314
2 years ago#6
New Pork City, even for casual play. It's just... boring. Temple is much better for frantic shenanigans.
---
[Este mensaje fue borrado al deseo del dueno]
2 years ago#7
Mario Bros. I hate that stage.
It's nearly impossible to have an actual fight in there. It's just "who can pick up and throw an enemy first." And the ceilings are so low.
---
"The difference between fiction and reality is that fiction has to make sense." -Tom Clancy
2 years ago#8
PictoChat
---
http://i458.photobucket.com/albums/qq303/CharizardFire6/Char-Brawl.gif
2 years ago#9
75m, fairly closely followed by New Pork City. The former is just awful, while the latter is just obnoxiously big.
---
There will never be a game as horribly disappointing as Other M
3DS Friend Code: 2234-7169-9510
2 years ago#10
New Pork City is the only one I truly hate. Impossible to have a good fight, the platforms are too far away from each other!
  1. Boards
  2. Super Smash Bros. for Wii U
  3. Your most hated stages in Brawl

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Message List Beta Test is now on. To disable the Beta, just click here, or you can read more about it, report an error, or provide general feedback.
  • Topic Archived