If Sonic returns

#11RawstyleEeveePosted 2/11/2013 2:58:44 PM
dedekong posted...
The_Korey posted...
I hope the first trailer reveals Snake and Mega Man just to piss off shallow fanboys and relevency whores.

How sad that snake and megaman literally have no true legitimate reasons for being in smash other than to spark an emotion in vocal minorities.

Megaman by far is more deserving to be in Smash then Sonic & Snake

He has more history with the company then those 2
---
Official Eevee of the Pokemon X/Y board
#12DasDavidPosted 2/11/2013 3:09:50 PM
I honestly agree that Megaman is more relevant than Snake.

But I still think Sonic is more relevant if not necessarily because of a history of titles on the system than at least because of the history of rivalry. I mean he was LITERALLY Sega's answer to Mario.

So yeah, I think if he's in again he'll definitely be in the trailer to confirm that yes, he has in fact returned. Not sure if that MEANS that there would be others but I think especially if he ends up being the only one somehow they'd want to show him in the trailer.
#13l33t_iRk3n_Rm33Posted 2/11/2013 3:13:06 PM
dedekong posted...
The_Korey posted...
I hope the first trailer reveals Snake and Mega Man just to piss off shallow fanboys and relevency whores.

How sad that snake and megaman literally have no true legitimate reasons for being in smash other than to spark an emotion in vocal minorities.

There can be more than one reason for something to happen, Dedekong.
---
The key to being a genius, or just a good person in general, is to be stupid in moderation.
http://i.imgur.com/QiEb7.jpg