Change a character's Final Smash.

#1fawful_XPosted 2/11/2013 7:39:24 AM
You can pick any character who has been on the roster, including those from melee. You may also change their final smash several times. Don't concern yourself with how overpowered it may be, because all the Final Smashes will be balanced.

Also, the Melee clones have the same FS as the character they were cloned from (with minor alterations) but are otherwise entirely decloned, and Mewtwo has Psyblast as its final smash (works similar to DK's FS, but lasts a shorter amount of time and has longer range).

Young Link: Fierce Deity Mask: Young Link transforms into the Fierce Deity, who then gains sword beams from every slashing attack, attack power, weight, and height. Young Link will still take damage, but also receives less knockback.
---
On of the most neutral(est?) of the Generic Neutral Accosiation of complete unofficiality and anonymity.
Rather terrible memory over here.
#2alpha-apePosted 2/11/2013 7:51:25 AM
Jiggs, Puff Up was terrible. Give him Hyper Voice, he shoots a beam out of his eyes, the opponent will be stunned. Jiggs grabs onto his opponent and starts growing like Puff Up. When he's done, he screams into the face of the opponent who is sent flying. If you press B while he's growing Jigglypuff will become bigger and the attack stronger. If an enemy touches Puff while he's shrinking they will receive damage. No more annoying Pits who can completely avoid it.

Or:

Cute Charm:
Jjgglypuff's eyes start gleaming a bit like ROB's, but with much shorter range. If anyone hits the eyes they will become stunned. Jiggs gets faster movement while this move is activated.
---
Who's the strongest Donkey Kong? Brown? Green? Blue? Red? White? Black? They're gonna fight it out.
#3EtherPhoenixPosted 2/11/2013 11:56:27 AM
alpha-ape posted...
Jiggs, Puff Up was terrible. Give him Hyper Voice, he shoots a beam out of his eyes, the opponent will be stunned. Jiggs grabs onto his opponent and starts growing like Puff Up. When he's done, he screams into the face of the opponent who is sent flying. If you press B while he's growing Jigglypuff will become bigger and the attack stronger. If an enemy touches Puff while he's shrinking they will receive damage. No more annoying Pits who can completely avoid it.

Or:

Cute Charm:
Jjgglypuff's eyes start gleaming a bit like ROB's, but with much shorter range. If anyone hits the eyes they will become stunned. Jiggs gets faster movement while this move is activated.

Second one would be boss! Have Rest be restored to its former Melee glory and then systematically Rest everyone.
---
I left myself logged in on my friend's CPU and he changed my sig to this ^_^;
Official Breloom of the Pokemon X boards
#4LordAlistairPosted 2/11/2013 1:10:09 PM
Donkey Kong: Barrel Blast
DK starts throwing barrels at everyone. They hurt.

Toon Link: Hurricane Spin
Toon Link starts spinning around the stage spamming his spin attack with that D:< look on his face. Anyone caught by the blade will be pulled inside, take a crapload of damage and then is sent flying.

Ike: Greil Mercenaries
The Greil Mercenaries come out of nowhere and start ****ing people up like that cutscene in RD.

Fox: Great Fox
The Star Fox communicator thingy opens up and ROB says "The Great Fox will cover you." Then he starts blasting those OP gold lazers at people.
---
http://img823.imageshack.us/img823/9710/bossqt.jpg
http://www.zeldaeternity.com/2011/05/you-might-be-a-zelda-hipster/
#5InhaledCornPosted 2/11/2013 1:15:53 PM
Pit: Great Sacred Treasure

Pit hops in his new mech and proceeds to blast the f*** out of everything similar to the final battle against Hades.
---
3DS FC: 2578-3118-6645 PSN: PowahBoxers
*headdesk* what a time to have no money...
#6Blingya25Posted 2/11/2013 1:25:42 PM
Pikachu

Final Smash: Charge!

Pikachu charges itself with Electricity. Pikachu now moves faster than before. This allow Pikachu to have a third jump. All attacks will have multiple hits and will stagger the enemy. At the end of each hit, the opponent will be knocked away by a burst of electrical energy.

All Electric attack is now buff. The damage is increased by 100% and sending opponents further away. All Electric attack is now Mid Range, Mid Screen.

When the Final Smash is done, Pikachu recovers 80% of its percentage health back.
---
That's how goddamminity damn good that god damn game is. - AC (GCN)
#7Pikachu942Posted 2/11/2013 6:20:10 PM
Mario: Mega Metal Starman

Think about it. No thing could best it. Though I think it is a little overpowered....
---
Jericho is #1!
#8bleachgamer3Posted 2/11/2013 6:34:17 PM
Kirby's new final smash should be his Grand Hammer from Kirby's return to dreamland.
His special now is real easy to dodge but I still main him though my favourite character.
#9SideShowBattPosted 2/11/2013 6:53:08 PM
Sonic: Transforms into Super Sonic lets him be invincible, flight is activated on the second jump, Sonic has double speed and can use his regular moves only they are more powerful and faster.

Snake: Metal Gear REX! Snake hops into Rex and pilots it in a first person view with a targeting reticule, REX is able to fire his machine gun, laser, and missiles with the corresponding buttons, at the end of it REX fires a nuke with his rail gun on to the field causing massive damage.

Pikachu: Volt Tackle, this time Pikachu surrounds himself with electricity and dashes straight across the field like Marth Critical Hit FS, has incredible knockback and can hit multiple targets.

Captain Falcon: Galactic Falcon Punch nuff said!

Charizard: Blast Burn an explosion of fire similar to the Smart Bomb

Squirtle: Hydro Cannon a strong stream of water the can be angled has incredible knock back.

Ivysaur: Frenzy Plant giant thorn embed vines spring along the ground knocking player upward incredible knock back
---
XBL Tag- SideShowBatt
Nintendo Network- SideShowBatt
#10Metal-Kirby66Posted 2/14/2013 6:16:47 PM
I would say to change Kirby's.

If he is in his regular form(no copied abilities on him) then he could do the pot thing.

If he had, lets say Samus's ability copied, Kirby should be able to do Samus's final smash