This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

I kind of wish they didn't put Cloud and Sora in this game...

#11lolGoshnerPosted 2/11/2013 4:52:12 PM
UberPyro64 posted...
Death Battle is pretty damn accurate. Of course they discounted summonings and magic which if Cloud had, he probably would have won. But otherwise, it's right.

And Sora is a terrible character and Kingdom Hearts is an overrated franchise that should never be repped in Smash.

However I do really love Final Fantasy VII and feel it's been ruined by all the spinoffs it's had. And Cloud was a great character back then before those spinoffs.

Everybody! Look at his edgy opinions!

Those edgy characters are so cool and interesting!

But give a kid ridiculous power and actually have him still act like a kid and the character is terrible and the whole franchise is overrated!
---
Deceased Racist, Homophobic, Antisemitic, and Smelly Prince of Popcorn
#12XxDiculousxXPosted 2/11/2013 4:55:17 PM
ViewtifulGene posted...
Cloud is a ****ing fraud. His jewelry does all the work. Remove the Materia and he's just a chump with a sharp surfboard.

Sharp surfboard...ha! I taught you well...

Guys! I think he's trying to trick us! They can't be in the game!
---
Train hard!
Win easy!
#13ThatPersonGuyPosted 2/11/2013 5:05:47 PM
dehsoo posted...
UberPyro64 posted...
Link beat Cloud in the Death Battle. He is still low tier.

Being powerful doesn't matter as Smash isn't canon.

lol death battle

AKA People still butthurt over the fact that the ballin King Supez da 64th (Superman) beat the LOSER CaCarrot.
---
Saki, Isaac, Lip, Lyn, and Little Mac for SSB4!
Cailou. "Cuteness never looked this badass" - Chuggaconroy.
#14ThatPersonGuyPosted 2/11/2013 5:06:34 PM
UberPyro64 posted...
Death Battle is pretty damn accurate. Of course they discounted summonings and magic which if Cloud had, he probably would have won. But otherwise, it's right.

And Sora is a terrible character and Kingdom Hearts is an overrated franchise that should never be repped in Smash.

However I do really love Final Fantasy VII and feel it's been ruined by all the spinoffs it's had. And Cloud was a great character back then before those spinoffs.

How dare you dislike Crisis Core!
---
Saki, Isaac, Lip, Lyn, and Little Mac for SSB4!
Cailou. "Cuteness never looked this badass" - Chuggaconroy.
#15l33t_iRk3n_Rm33Posted 2/11/2013 5:14:32 PM
Wish granted.
---
The key to being a genius, or just a good person in general, is to be stupid in moderation.
http://i.imgur.com/QiEb7.jpg
#16UberPyro64Posted 2/11/2013 5:48:41 PM
ThatPersonGuy posted...
UberPyro64 posted...

As a game Crisis Core is fine but it ruins the feel that FFVII had.
---
My SSB4 Roster: http://img705.imageshack.us/img705/45/latestssb4roster2roster.png
#17UberPyro64Posted 2/11/2013 5:52:20 PM
lolGoshner posted...
UberPyro64 posted...

But give a kid ridiculous power and actually have him still act like a kid and the character is terrible and the whole franchise is overrated!

The Kingdom Hearts games aren't bad. They're just overrated. They are okay as a whole.

And Idk I just don't like Sora. Sue me.
---
My SSB4 Roster: http://img705.imageshack.us/img705/45/latestssb4roster2roster.png
#18Goshner2Posted 2/11/2013 6:06:20 PM
UberPyro64 posted...
lolGoshner posted...
UberPyro64 posted...

The Kingdom Hearts games aren't bad. They're just overrated. They are okay as a whole.

That's not what you said before. You said he is terrible.

There is a difference between saying you don't like something and saying it is bad.

For example: Transformers is a ****ing terrible movie. But it's still one of my favorite movies ever made.
---
Deceased Prince of Popcorn of the Skyward Sword Board
"And I will never support Chrom." -Doug314
#19UberPyro64Posted 2/11/2013 6:14:08 PM
Goshner2 posted...
UberPyro64 posted...
lolGoshner posted...
UberPyro64 posted...

That's not what you said before. You said he is terrible.

There is a difference between saying you don't like something and saying it is bad.

For example: Transformers is a ****ing terrible movie. But it's still one of my favorite movies ever made.

I said KH was overrated not bad. I did say Sora was however.
---
#20LegendofLegaiaPosted 2/11/2013 6:19:50 PM(edited)
ThatPersonGuy posted...
UberPyro64 posted...

Crisis Core was "meh" at best. The battle system can get really boring after a while, the DMW can kill the entire flow of battle, the level system is stupid (the game doesn't tell you this, but you have to gain a certain amount of experience to level up, on top of how the DMW makes leveling up random for no reason), magic was pretty much useless (aside from cure/cura/curaga and a couple of other spells), encountering enemies could get annoying (they're not random, there are set places where you can encounter enemies and when you walk in and out of them, you'll always be thrust into a battle), and almost all 500 or so missions (or side quests, whatever they were called) in the game were boring (making 100% completion a God damn nightmare). On top of that, the story was a bit of a mess (I'm still not entirely sure what the hell was going on with Angeal), Genesis sucks, some of the scenes can feel over the top/laughable, and there were a few minor retcons that kind of bugged me (though I can understand why CC's ending is different from what it was in FFVII).

It's certainly better than the **** fests that were Advent Children and Dirge of Cerberus, but that's not saying much.
---
Ninten/Giygas/Porky/Masked Man_Ridley_Black Shadow_Little Mac_Animal Crosser_Toad/Bowser Jr._Mega Man_Mewtwo_Palutena and Terra FOR SMASH! / = Either one