Roster Prediction v2.0 (with pic)

#11dehsooPosted 2/11/2013 11:04:59 PM
Since Shulk is in I want Cloud and Sora.
#12a_fartn_SpartanPosted 2/11/2013 11:20:34 PM(edited)
10/10.

This roster is really good. I wouldn't be surprised if we get something close to this.

EDIT:
It's a little big though. I'd cut a row of characters, Mii being one of them solely because I have a feeling if Miis get in they'll have some weird box away from the roster of the roster, kinda like Mario Kart Wii and MK7.
---
Battletoads, Killer Instinct, GoldenEye, Perfect Dark, Jet Force Gemini, DK Country, Diddy Racing, Banjo, Conker.
Rare, you will be missed.
#13EarthLord_CJPosted 2/12/2013 2:10:13 AM
FoxMakinWaffles posted...
MM125 posted...
SmashBro25 posted...
-Removed Isaac

:\ (x10)

---
http://i.imgur.com/qgqVy.jpg
"Don't wanna know...where the sinners go..."
#14ThatPersonGuyPosted 2/12/2013 5:53:57 AM
Leave out a Mario rep and Girihim and add in Saki and Isaac in their place, replace LIp with Balloon fighter.
---
Saki, Isaac, Lip, Lyn, and Little Mac for SSB4!
Cailou. "Cuteness never looked this badass" - Chuggaconroy.
#15xgiraffes13xPosted 2/12/2013 2:31:19 PM
Replace Mii with Isaac.
Do that and I'd give you a 10/10.
---
Retros for Smash: Lip, Little Mac, Sukapon, Takamaru! :3
I want another Star Fox and a sequel to Super Mario Sunshine!
#16SmashBro25(Topic Creator)Posted 2/12/2013 2:49:53 PM
ThatPersonGuy posted...
Leave out a Mario rep and Girihim and add in Saki and Isaac in their place, replace LIp with Balloon fighter.

I think it would be unfortunate for Nintendo's two star series to go without newcomers in two straight Smash Bros. games.

Isaac and Saki just don't have the star power to warrant inclusion of a new series at this point; they have not been in the limelight for several years. I would love to see them in the game (and Custom Robo!) but if they want to keep the roster size down, they'll need to overlook characters like these.

I just think Balloon Fighter has incredible potential to be unique and interesting in the same vein as Olimar. Plus, he had a Nintendo Land game. Lip's been out of the spotlight for quite a while, compared to other Retro characters.
---
Check out Pokemon - The Abridged Series at:
http://www.youtube.com/RocketsUnderground
#17SmashBro25(Topic Creator)Posted 2/12/2013 2:52:05 PM
xgiraffes13x posted...
Replace Mii with Isaac.
Do that and I'd give you a 10/10.

Thanks! Unfortunately, Isaac (who was on my previous roster) I feel just doesn't have the relevancy or star power to garner a place on the roster. If the roster had 5 more spots, he'd be on it no question, but again if they want to limit the size of the roster, some characters will need to take precedence over others, and that includes getting Chrom/a new Pokemon/Ridley/K. Rool/etc. in over Isaac. I think he could be a fantastic character, though.
---
Check out Pokemon - The Abridged Series at:
http://www.youtube.com/RocketsUnderground
#18Chzrm3Posted 2/12/2013 3:24:05 PM
No to Ghirahim, Shulk, and K. Rool.

Replace Dixie with K. Rool, add Animal Crosser, and you don't actually need to replace anything with Shulk. Just remove him. XD
---
If I haven't mentioned Trivio in my post, it's because she is so beautiful and precarious that I just wanted to show her how much she means to me.
#19KAMMYqueenPosted 2/12/2013 3:34:45 PM
Nintendo is doom.
---
KAMMY KOOPA and baby kammy koopa for Super Smash Bros
U
#20Dustof_DryBonesPosted 2/12/2013 3:37:27 PM
Chzrm3 posted...
No to Ghirahim, Shulk, and K. Rool.

Replace Dixie with K. Rool, add Animal Crosser, and you don't actually need to replace anything with Shulk. Just remove him. XD

TC said this was his roster prediction, not your dumbass wishlist.
---
Ahoy, matey!