This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Roster Prediction v2.0 (with pic)

#21albertojz356Posted 2/12/2013 2:38:06 PM
I like the roster but it seems a bit odd not having a 6th gen pokemon but I don't really mind.
---
Pauline, Palutena, Medusa, Cptn. Syrup, Mike Jones, Andy, Lip, Eirika, Bayonetta, Mr. Peepers, Micaiah, Birdo, Anna, Lyn, & Shantae for SSB4!
#22reaverzPosted 2/12/2013 3:07:38 PM
albertojz356 posted...
I like the roster but it seems a bit odd not having a 6th gen pokemon but I don't really mind.

Not anymore it isn't. The best chance Gen VI had of having a playable representative was for said representative to star in the Genesect movie so that it would at least gather some fans before this game arrived. With that no longer possible, we may just get Brawl's Pokemon characters + Mewtwo after all.
---
[Este mensaje fue borrado al deseo del dueno]
#23albertojz356Posted 2/12/2013 3:08:57 PM
reaverz posted...
albertojz356 posted...

Not anymore it isn't. The best chance Gen VI had of having a playable representative was for said representative to star in the Genesect movie so that it would at least gather some fans before this game arrived. With that no longer possible, we may just get Brawl's Pokemon characters + Mewtwo after all.

So Mewtwo would be the 6th gen pokemon? I can see that happening.
---
Pauline, Palutena, Medusa, Cptn. Syrup, Mike Jones, Andy, Lip, Eirika, Bayonetta, Mr. Peepers, Micaiah, Birdo, Anna, Lyn, & Shantae for SSB4!
#24reaverzPosted 2/12/2013 3:11:39 PM
Uhhh.. Not really? Mewtwo would just be Mewtwo, back from Melee after spending a game off and having Japan fans clamor for him to come back from vacation.
---
[Este mensaje fue borrado al deseo del dueno]
#25xgiraffes13xPosted 2/12/2013 4:03:34 PM
SmashBro25 posted...
xgiraffes13x posted...
Replace Mii with Isaac.
Do that and I'd give you a 10/10.

Thanks! Unfortunately, Isaac (who was on my previous roster) I feel just doesn't have the relevancy or star power to garner a place on the roster. If the roster had 5 more spots, he'd be on it no question, but again if they want to limit the size of the roster, some characters will need to take precedence over others, and that includes getting Chrom/a new Pokemon/Ridley/K. Rool/etc. in over Isaac. I think he could be a fantastic character, though.

No problem! Very realistic roster, btw. 9.75/10 overall.
---
Retros for Smash: Lip, Little Mac, Sukapon, Takamaru! :3
I want another Star Fox and a sequel to Super Mario Sunshine!