Jiggs or Mewtwo...you can only have ONE

#11l33t_iRk3n_Rm33Posted 2/12/2013 2:33:43 PM
Jiggz is awesome, but not as awesome as Mewtwo.
---
The key to being a genius, or just a good person in general, is to be stupid in moderation.
http://i.imgur.com/QiEb7.jpg
#12westontickleePosted 2/12/2013 3:06:59 PM
It's obvious that Jiggs is the only correct answer. Really? Mewtwo over Jiggs? What are you people smoking!? Jiggs is the best Pokemon ever and you all know it!! I'm highly disappointed that people would actually vote for someone like Mewtwo when Jiggs has been a staple for both Smash and Pokemon. Like are you people really delusional? Jiggs happens to be the best pokemon in smash and the best character overall in smash. Even better than Kirby!! Even better than Ice Climbers!!!!!!!!!!! Even better than Peach!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! All I can do is shake my head at the people who voted for Mewtwo. Like really? Mewtwo was bottom tier in Melee! He wasn't even that good! Jiggs has always been top tier. Jiggs MADE Smash! You can't even deny it!!!

This is also why Jiggs should make a return to the anime. She was the best character in the anime! She made every episode that she appeared in. She even saved the day!! SAVED THE DAY!!! They didn't know what to dk withthat giant Gengar and Alakazam, but Jiggs saved them all. Ash was so dumb not to catch Jiggs. Jiggs alone would have won him the pokemon league. There is no question about it. But Ash has to be so dumb and choose Charizard, who never obeys him. Seriously, Ash chooses all the wrkng pokemon. A team of Jiggs, Lopunny, Jynx, Chansey, Nimfia and Bayleef and he is guarenteed a win. Seriously. He doesn't even need the other 5, just Jiggs alone can take everyone

I swear, Jiggs is gonna make an appearance in the new movie. They're bringing back Mewtwo, then they need to bring back the star if the show, Jiggs. And give her a split evo cause Wiggs isn't helping her street cred. Seriously. I feel like I should just join the writing staff and show them how it's done. We want more Jiggs. That's all we're asking for and they can't deliver, but they brig back Mewtwo. Mewtwo? Out of all pokemon. It should be Extremespeed Genesect and the Return of Jiggs. 5 star pokemon movie right there. Jiggs would beat them ALL!!

Jiggs also needs her own spinoff game. All about Jiggs. And i also think she should be a starter choice this gen. Forget Froakie, DEFINITELY forget Chespin. Even Forget Fennekin(though I still love you Fenny!) but Jiggs. Jiggs is that amazing and you can't deny that! Anyone who says otherwise sucks

---
I come from the future
Claire "Lightning" Farron's best friend, maried to Ayesha Altugle, ex lover of Milla Maxwell
#13TableFlipPosted 2/12/2013 3:09:19 PM
ImTotallyAChick posted...
JIGGLYPUFF!!!!!!!

---
I don't even know anymore.
#14JangobadassPosted 2/12/2013 4:13:32 PM
Mewtwo

He'd be an awesome addition to the Leigon of Game Over
---
http://my.deviantart.com/messages/#/d5tcexk
Happy Anniversary!
#15Blazekicker27Posted 2/12/2013 8:33:30 PM
I'd rather both stay even if I don't like Jigglypuff, but if I absolutely had to pick only one, easily Mewtwo.

From the other poll topic.
---
Official Houndoom of the Pokemon XY boards.
http://i.imgur.com/rNgxY.png
#16TrueKirbyPosted 2/12/2013 8:36:22 PM
JIGALEEE PUFF JIGALEEEEEEEEE PUUUUUUUUUUFFFFFFF!!!
---
I had a bowl of milk for breakfast. Without any milk. People who agree:1 People who don't agree:0
#17Mr_Snorlax1986Posted 2/12/2013 8:40:28 PM
Jigglypuff!
---
Super Smash Bros. Brawl FC: FLARE - 2062 8829 7411
PSN: killersalmon
#18Pirateking2000Posted 2/12/2013 8:42:45 PM
Mewtwo
---
XBL GT: Demon Ninja X2
"There comes a time in every man's or woman's life where they have to make **** up to cover their ass." - Hazama
#19MasterFoxCheif3Posted 2/12/2013 8:48:05 PM
Why is Mewtwo only winning by one vote? You bozos just like Jigglyb**ch because that thing is used in tournaments.
#20GohansephirothPosted 2/12/2013 9:02:11 PM
Mewtwo, but really id rather they both stay out and we get something new.
---
"We're gonna be fighting the biggest beast of all - the times"~Big Boss