Jiggs or Mewtwo...you can only have ONE

#21XxDiculousxXPosted 2/12/2013 9:03:35 PM
MasterFoxCheif3 posted...
Why is Mewtwo only winning by one vote? You bozos just like Jigglyb**ch because that thing is used in tournaments.

Jigglybunch?
---
Train hard!
Win easy!
#22westontickleePosted 2/12/2013 9:06:04 PM
Why is Mewtwo only winning by one vote? You bozos just like Jigglyb**ch because that thing is used in tournaments.

Are you seriously that jealous of Jiggs that you have to call her names? Seriously? Get a life and learn to worship Jiggs
---
I come from the future
Claire "Lightning" Farron's best friend, maried to Ayesha Altugle, ex lover of Milla Maxwell
#23UberPyro64Posted 2/12/2013 9:06:08 PM
XxDiculousxX posted...

Jigglybunch?

The Brady Bunch became very jiggly.
---
My SSB4 Roster: http://img35.imageshack.us/img35/6329/ssb4february2013rosterr.png
#24COlimar788Posted 2/12/2013 9:06:18 PM
Severely disappointed at anyone who would vote Mewtwo. Jigglypuff deserves better.
---
There will never be a game as horribly disappointing as Other M
3DS Friend Code: 2234-7169-9510
#25XxDiculousxXPosted 2/12/2013 9:08:24 PM
UberPyro64 posted...
XxDiculousxX posted...

Jigglybunch?

The Brady Bunch became very jiggly.

Marcia Marcia Marcia!
---
Train hard!
Win easy!
#26MasterFoxCheif3Posted 2/12/2013 9:23:18 PM
westonticklee posted...

Are you seriously that jealous of Jiggs that you have to call her names? Seriously? Get a life and learn to worship Jiggs

Its not a her or a he. Its nothing more than a Jigglyb*tch!
#27FoxMakinWafflesPosted 2/12/2013 9:24:38 PM
westonticklee posted...

Its not a her or a he. Its nothing more than a Jigglyb*tch!

Isn't past your bedtime?
---
Opinions on users change rapidly as their power-levels are exposed. -Ressechu
#28Jakerific44Posted 2/12/2013 9:28:01 PM
UberPyro64 posted...
BurnumMaster posted...
Why isn't Mewtwo 100%?

Cause Jiggs is better.

---
Official Dratini of the Pokemon X Board
Going to go a year without playing 3DS. Started 1/14/13. Ended 1/14/13
#29LegendofLegaiaPosted 2/12/2013 9:33:26 PM
westonticklee posted...
All I can do is shake my head at the people who voted for Mewtwo. Like really? Mewtwo was bottom tier in Melee! He wasn't even that good!

Mewtwo being a bottom tier character in Melee doesn't really mean much, considering how SSB4 isn't going to be Melee.

Brawl has already proven that a character's place in the tier list isn't permanent. Just look at Captain Falcon.

Jiggs has always been top tier.

Incorrect. She ranked 8th in SSB64's 12 character roster and 36th in Brawl's 39 character roster.
---
Ninten/Giygas/Porky/Masked Man_Ridley_Black Shadow_Little Mac_Animal Crosser_Toad/Bowser Jr._Mega Man_Mewtwo_Palutena and Terra FOR SMASH! / = Either one
#30CDawgMSMPosted 2/12/2013 10:10:55 PM
<S> I pick Mewtwo cause hes the best. <S/>