The message you selected is no longer available for viewing.

3ds crossplay?

#1chocolatethund4Posted 2/12/2013 1:52:08 PM
Do you think it's a possibility they would make the 3ds and wiiU smash cross playable? I got this thought from see how monsterhunter can and is doing it and smash is coming to both consoles so I wouldn't see a reason not to. Who else would approve of this feature or wouldn't mind it?
---
PSN: chocolatethundr5 XBL: chocolatethund5
FC: 1332 - 8303 - 7699
#2Doug314Posted 2/12/2013 2:09:44 PM
Seems like a good idea, although I'm not sure I fully understand it. I figure they could easily do something like this but knowing Sakurai it will be different since he doesn't like doing things the same way as another game has already done them.
---
Palutena, Isaac, Ridley, King K. Rool, and Anna for SSB Wii U and SSB 3DS!
SSB is the best series ever made!
#3Davidk92Posted 2/12/2013 2:32:05 PM
....heheheh.... you may want to SERIOUSLY reconsider your choice of words there, mate.
---
"The greatest pleasure in life is doing what people say you can't do."
~Walter Bagehot
#4goshner3Posted 2/12/2013 2:35:18 PM
Davidk92 posted...
....heheheh.... you may want to SERIOUSLY reconsider your choice of words there, mate.

---
Not a Prince of Anything
#5TheGoshnerPosted 2/12/2013 2:36:24 PM
Perhaps there will be able to be 8 person brawls. 4 people using regular controls and 4 people using 3DSes.
---
Official Prince of Popcorn of Everywhere
#6Chzrm3Posted 2/12/2013 3:31:26 PM
I hope this isn't the case, because it would imply that the versions are the same, and that'd be extremely disappointing.

I want a proper Smash 4, not a watered-down version so that the 3DS can handle it. : / And I was honestly hoping that Smash 4 on the 3DS would be a remastered N64 version, that added a bunch of characters like Marth, Dedede, Diddy and Pokemon Trainer into the original, as well as some new levels for franchises like Fire Emblem. The original game had a simple purity to it, and I'd love to see them expand upon that.
---
If I haven't mentioned Trivio in my post, it's because she is so beautiful and precarious that I just wanted to show her how much she means to me.
#7abyss808Posted 2/13/2013 1:36:17 PM
They should. Take a look at the PS3's and PSVita's Playstation All-stars...
---
Kalas