Canonically, who are the Top 3 strongest Smash characters?

#391ThatPersonGuyPosted 2/14/2013 4:35:50 PM
Samus would win, certainly.

Pit still gets fairly high, not as high as some people think.

Ness CAN be a bit overrated, but he still takes around the 6th spot or so.
---
Saki, Isaac, Lip, Lyn, and Little Mac for SSB4!
Cailou. "Cuteness never looked this badass" - Chuggaconroy.
#392ThatPersonGuyPosted 2/14/2013 4:37:16 PM
DumpyDiaper posted...
Grab onto Supes and IT to a place with red sunlight.

Have you even watched the video? They factored in that Goku would never do that because he enjoys a good fight and wants to defeat his opponent at their maximum power. Superman isn't like that, though. He could just grab Goku and dive into water or into deep space. Goku needs oxygen, and will drown or die in the vacuum of space.

Besides, Goku can only use instant transmission to teleport to a person he knows, not a location. As far as we know, he's never met anyone in a galaxy with a red star.

For starters, Superman would never enter this fight in the first place. They didn't factor in personality then.

But still, you have a point.
---
#393Goshner2Posted 2/14/2013 4:38:53 PM
ThatPersonGuy posted...
DumpyDiaper posted...
Grab onto Supes and IT to a place with red sunlight.

Have you even watched the video? They factored in that Goku would never do that because he enjoys a good fight and wants to defeat his opponent at their maximum power. Superman isn't like that, though. He could just grab Goku and dive into water or into deep space. Goku needs oxygen, and will drown or die in the vacuum of space.

Besides, Goku can only use instant transmission to teleport to a person he knows, not a location. As far as we know, he's never met anyone in a galaxy with a red star.

For starters, Superman would never enter this fight in the first place. They didn't factor in personality then.

But still, you have a point.

If Goku gets insistent enough (which I could definitely see him doing), he could sort of force the fight to happen.
---
Deceased Prince of Popcorn of the Skyward Sword Board
"And I will never support Chrom." -Doug314
#394Goshner2Posted 2/14/2013 4:40:21 PM
CrystalKing5426 posted...
Goshner2 posted...
I hate it when topics get this big because the same discussions just happen over and over again.

I'll just say it again anyway.

Ganondorf is not invincible! Anything can hurt him! Holy weapons just hurt him more!

In Ocarina of Time, you can hurt him with the Megaton Hammer and the Biggoron Sword. The hookshot also does a minimal amount of damage to him. ,In Four Swords Adventure, he is defeated and not a single holy weapon is even used on him. In Twilight Princess, Link bites beast Ganon and it hurts him. The Fused Shadow (something that is not at all holy) is able to fight off his power. Yes, Ganondorf proved stronger than it, but it was still able to take Ganondorf's power out of Zant.

He has never been invincible in any game. It has been demonstrated many times that anything can hurt him. Stop saying he is invincible.

To be fair, the Four Sword does have Evil's Bane properties, though not as strong as the Master Sword.

Do they ever actually say that? All I remember is that it can seal people like the Master Sword can. That doesn't necessarily imply "holy" or "evil's bane" powers, just magical ones.
---
Deceased Prince of Popcorn of the Skyward Sword Board
"And I will never support Chrom." -Doug314
#395ThatPersonGuyPosted 2/14/2013 4:47:24 PM
If Sonic has all three chaos emeralds, that just breaks everything.

Because then Pokemon Trainer can have any pokemon.

99 of all items

All Ubers.

With full IV and EVs.

The best items.

And don't pull that speed argument, because there are unrealistically fast pokemon in the Pokeverse.
---
#396most_games_r_okPosted 2/14/2013 4:54:28 PM
what do you mean all 3 chaos emeralds
---
http://img337.imageshack.us/img337/4565/mgrok.png
#397MegagunstarmanPosted 2/14/2013 4:55:12 PM
most_games_r_ok posted...
what do you mean all 3 chaos emeralds

I think he meant Powerstones.
---
I'm not changing this until a new Jet Set Radio is announced. Started 10/13/11
#398UltrachaoPosted 2/14/2013 4:56:18 PM
Deando posted...
I'm sorry, but from a physics standpoint, none of them are capable of withstanding the impact-force of Sonic.

I'm sorry, but from a physics standpoint, none of the characters can do what they do in-game.
The only physics that matter are the game's physics. Sonic's "impact-force" is unrelated to his speed; he hits for X amount of arbitrary damage points, just like everyone else.
---
Protoss is clearly the new alliance race for WoW.
MY LIFE FOR AIURnforge -Ridleysbiggestfan
#399PlasdurockPosted 2/14/2013 5:09:29 PM
All you people need to fact check with the character better instead of making bold proclamations.

Kirby, thought he's my favorite video character would realistically get massacred. His real size is only 8 inches tall. That's barely past a person's calf in height. Samus in comparison is what? 6 foot 3?

Kirby's been shown time and time again that he can't inhale a large foe (midboss) until he defeats them- Smash bros doesn't count, smash bros characters the canon versions. Fpr him to have a chance, he'd have to have access to every ability from the get go, milkyway wishes style, or manage to inhale a projectile from another fighter.

I'd also like to note that canonically, Kirby has a black hole in that gut of his. I'd also liek to know that blackholes don't actually suck you in. The only time you're at risk of being pull in is when it's already to late late, when you're inside the event horizon, otherwise you just orbit it.

If you're going to use Samus as a character, use canon facts about her please, and gear take into her abilities at FULL power.
---
Fiction is obliged to stick to possibilities. Truth isn't. -Mark Twain
#400FoxMakinWafflesPosted 2/14/2013 5:12:45 PM
I'm posting to get this horrible topic closer to 500 so it will be locked.
---
Opinions on users change rapidly as their power-levels are exposed. -Ressechu