New 3DS/Wii U Nintendo Direct announced for Friday

#21GohansephirothPosted 2/13/2013 1:46:08 PM
Wasnt it already stated that nintendo was going to have another nintendo direct, and that it would focus on third party support? I swore i heard that recently
---
"We're gonna be fighting the biggest beast of all - the times"~Big Boss
#22liveman789Posted 2/13/2013 1:46:56 PM
dedekong posted...
I am saying that there will NOT be any Smash related news in these Nintendo directs. This is not an assumption or a guess. I am telling you it as fact. If you choose to believe there might be, that is fine with me. However, I highly advise not expecting any.

Fact? You've seen the future?
---
My latest Smash Bros 4 roster: http://oi46.tinypic.com/33dgoau.jpg
#23dedekongPosted 2/13/2013 1:46:59 PM
Gohansephiroth posted...
Wasnt it already stated that nintendo was going to have another nintendo direct, and that it would focus on third party support? I swore i heard that recently

Something along the lines, but there is a good chance we should expect some new release dates for games like Animal Crossing.
#24UberPyro64(Topic Creator)Posted 2/13/2013 1:47:32 PM
dedekong posted...
I am saying that there will NOT be any Smash related news in these Nintendo directs. This is not an assumption or a guess. I am telling you it as fact. If you choose to believe there might be, that is fine with me. However, I highly advise not expecting any.

Again you're only assuming there won't be. While there is a high chance that you'll be right, you are still only assuming.
---
My SSB4 Roster: http://img17.imageshack.us/img17/6329/ssb4february2013rosterr.png
#25dedekongPosted 2/13/2013 1:47:45 PM
liveman789 posted...
dedekong posted...

If that is the only way your mind can comprehend someone knowing something ahead of time, then sure.
#26MottmanPosted 2/13/2013 1:47:48 PM
Calling it now: the conference will primarily focus on the LEGO City Wii U and 3DS games.
---
"Champions don't whine, they win!" - Vangarre from Xenoblade Chronicles
"Soon we will see Pokemon XXX." - Kooky_von_Koopa
#27ssj_duelistPosted 2/13/2013 1:48:48 PM
There will be a new Sonic game announced in the middle of this month. Perhaps it will be here?
#28albertojz356Posted 2/13/2013 1:49:55 PM(edited)
I hope it's music to my ears but I think it will be. I'm hoping for a Mario vs Donkey Kong mlm sequel or some Animal Crossing info.
---
Pauline, Palutena, Medusa, Cptn. Syrup, Mike Jones, Andy, Lip, Eirika, Bayonetta, Mr. Peepers, Micaiah, Birdo, Anna, Lyn, & Shantae for SSB4!
#29liveman789Posted 2/13/2013 1:49:03 PM
dedekong posted...
liveman789 posted...
dedekong posted...

If that is the only way your mind can comprehend someone knowing something ahead of time, then sure.

You mean logic? Yes, I use that method frequently.
---
My latest Smash Bros 4 roster: http://oi46.tinypic.com/33dgoau.jpg
#30GohansephirothPosted 2/13/2013 2:02:39 PM
dedekong posted...
Gohansephiroth posted...

Something along the lines, but there is a good chance we should expect some new release dates for games like Animal Crossing.

Ah, well if thats the case its better than nothing i suppose
---
"We're gonna be fighting the biggest beast of all - the times"~Big Boss