Tharja and Masked Marth got figures. Clearly they will be the FEA reps.

#11albertojz356Posted 2/13/2013 11:49:49 AM
Tharja is scary but she would be really different so I wouldn't mind her at all. I wonder why they gave Tharja of all females a figures, I can understand Lucina since she is Awakening's most popular character but I don't remember Tharja placing that high. I guess i'll go check... *checks*

Nvm I take that back Tharja is more popular than I expected.
---
Pauline, Palutena, Medusa, Cptn. Syrup, Mike Jones, Andy, Lip, Eirika, Bayonetta, Mr. Peepers, Micaiah, Birdo, Anna, Lyn, & Shantae for SSB4!
#12IlIlIlIlIlIlIl(Topic Creator)Posted 2/13/2013 11:56:01 AM
Tharja is incredibly popular. I can see why too, but I still find it jarring/amusing considering she's actually an optional character in FEA with very little bearing on the story.

Either way, she's probably the best choice the market who tends to buy such figures etc etc
---
|N|M|E|
#13albertojz356Posted 2/13/2013 11:58:59 AM
IlIlIlIlIlIlIl posted...

Either way, she's probably the best choice the market who tends to buy such figures etc etc

What about Olivia? She seems like she'd do well in a figures market too.
---
Pauline, Palutena, Medusa, Cptn. Syrup, Mike Jones, Andy, Lip, Eirika, Bayonetta, Mr. Peepers, Micaiah, Birdo, Anna, Lyn, & Shantae for SSB4!
#14IlIlIlIlIlIlIl(Topic Creator)Posted 2/13/2013 12:08:57 PM
Olivia counts too I guess, but I think Tharja also has the brooding look/weird personality that caters to... people.

As an aside, I'm personally not fond of Olivia's timidness.
---
|N|M|E|
#15albertojz356Posted 2/13/2013 12:26:19 PM(edited)
I agree that Olivia is way too shy. I don't understand how she can be that shy but still be a dancer :P. She'd make more sense as a cleric imho. Howeve it does make her unique I guess I can't remember any other dancer being that shy, oh wait Ninian was kind of shy too I think.
---
#16IlIlIlIlIlIlIl(Topic Creator)Posted 2/13/2013 12:31:42 PM
Yeah, some of the dancers are a bit odd. I figure they should be more outgoing, like Tethys was in FE8.

No surprise I like Tethys most.

I guess some of Olivia's support conversations are amusing, but I guess that goes for many supports in FE.
---
|N|M|E|
#17Mister_LuigiPosted 2/13/2013 5:30:29 PM
Not too surprised about the Tharja figure. People like their evil girls, haha. Even then she is a very powerful (if not broken) unit in Awakening, so there's that too.

As for Masked Marth a.k.a. Lucina, I have to wonder if her popularity passes up Chrom himself. Not that I mind, because Masked Marth is my favorite character too, but yeah, you'll find this character on the cover of the Awakening OST and Knights of Iris book too.
---
Why not right? Everybody picks a character or two that they support for SSB4; I will too! Masked Marth, I choose you!
(Is the true identity still a spoiler?)