This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

If Cloud and Sora were to make it into this game, what stage would they use?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Super Smash Bros. for Wii U
  3. If Cloud and Sora were to make it into this game, what stage would they use?
4 years ago#1
Also what music would you hope for? I'm not sure about Sora, but for Cloud I would either like the Battle Music or maybe Sephiroth's theme.
4 years ago#2
Is there a whiny, prissy, annoying emo stage?
Other M is the One More Day of Metroid
Official Groudon of the Pokemon X/Y Boards
4 years ago#3
Don't worry about that..... they wont be on the game.
4 years ago#4
Midgar or North Crater for Cloud. Destiny Islands or Traverse Town for Sora.
Oooh, MM, he be tryin' you, dawg. He be tryin' you. Best mind you biiiiiiiz-ness. ~KMA
*triple z snap* ~AluminumTicket
4 years ago#5
A stage in Midgar would be pretty cool, and they've got a bunch of great music to draw from for it, though FF7 has a lot of places that would make great stages. I could care less about Kingdom Hearts, though.
"Micaiah: Ah, right. General Ike, the hero of the Mad King's war, the savior of Crimea, and the blower of Sothe's trumpet."-RoyalPersonGuy: FC@Quote
4 years ago#6
For cloud, I am thinking the support structure in Midgar that gets blown up while your on it that causes sector 7 to be killed. I can see you having to dodge explosions and falling debris the whole fight.

Sora, would be Destiny Islands. I would personnally want the world that never was skyscraper though.
4 years ago#7
Cloud has never been a main character on a Nintendo console, so Sora would be more likely.

And he would probably get Traverse Town for his stage.
Official Rydia's husband of the Dissidia 012: Duodecim Final Fantasy and Final Fantasy IV: The Complete Collection Boards
4 years ago#8
Cloud would never fit the atmosphere of Smash Bros. Sorry, but he's more suited for Soul Calibur.
4 years ago#9
Sora: Traverse Town, Clock Town, Destiny Island.
4 years ago#10
Deando posted...
Cloud would never fit the atmosphere of Smash Bros. Sorry, but he's more suited for Soul Calibur.

Hmm, Cloud vs. Link in Soul Calibur 6? Yummy!
Now let's sacrifice some chickens! :D
  1. Boards
  2. Super Smash Bros. for Wii U
  3. If Cloud and Sora were to make it into this game, what stage would they use?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived