This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

If Cloud and Sora were to make it into this game, what stage would they use?

#21fawful_XPosted 2/16/2013 1:32:33 PM
Sora: A variation of that "Station of Awakening" place during that Dive to the Heart scenario, maybe WTNW

Cloud: Either Midgar or one of the Corel areas

But I don't think both will get in.

Also, I only really liked the first KH, never played BBS.
---
On of the most neutral(est?) of the Generic Neutral Accosiation of complete unofficiality and anonymity.
Rather terrible memory over here.
#22DorotimusWitikPosted 2/16/2013 3:43:16 PM(edited)
If either of them were to get in, it'd have to be a Kingdom Hearts stage for obvious reasons, so either Radiant Garden/Hollow Bastion or Olympus Coliseum. Oh wait, Olympus Coliseum is out because it's a Disney location. Damn, the options sure are limited!

Really though, forget either of them. Neku Sakuraba for the win. He's just as Emo, but he's more Nintendo related and just plain from an interesting game that's actually recent. ish.
#23MeanMotorScootePosted 2/16/2013 3:45:34 PM
For Sora, Traverse town...

for Cloud, never played Final Fantasy 7, but most likely slums of some sort

I'm not saying I support that or believe these two will make it into smash bros, but meh, if they do, they do
#24mariofan42Posted 2/16/2013 3:52:01 PM
I know the perfect song for Sora:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p2qN0qIOaLw
---
Mickey Mouse, Krystal, Shulk, Mewtwo, Travis Touchdown, Ghirahim, King K.Rool, Waluigi, Duck Hunt Dog, Little Mac for SSB4 or bust!!!
#25Darth XelleonPosted 2/19/2013 7:49:49 PM
Cecil Harvey or Tina Bradford are more likely to get in.
---
Official Rydia's husband of the Dissidia 012: Duodecim Final Fantasy and Final Fantasy IV: The Complete Collection Boards
#26Doug314Posted 2/20/2013 1:24:32 AM
A stage where they fall into a trap and die, and a song where it constantly says how bad they are.
---
Palutena, Isaac, Ridley, King K. Rool, and Anna for SSB Wii U and SSB 3DS!
SSB is the best series ever made!