Bored. Mind rating my roster and saying what should be changed?

#1kaliskonigPosted 2/14/2013 10:23:54 AM(edited)
Mario:
1.Mario (Paper Mario Alt which can work just look at the hack for Brawl, Dr.Mario Alt)
2.Luigi (Mr.L Alt)
3.Peach (Daisy Alt, Rosalina Alt)
4.Bowser (Dry Bones Bowser Alt)
5.Fawful
6.Yoshi
7.Wario

Donkey Kong:
8.DK (Funky Alt)
9.Diddy (Dixie Alt)

Kirby:
10.Kirby
11.DeeDeeDee
12.MetaKnight (Galactic Knight Alt)

Pokemon:
13.Pikachu (Pichu Alt, Female Pikachu Alt)
14.Mewtwo
15.Lucario
16.Pokemon Trainer (Female Trainer Alt)
17.N (Genesect, Zoaroark, 1 other. Reshiram as final smash.)
18.Jigglypuff

Zelda:
19.Link (Various other Links as Alt, Dark Link Alt.)
20.Zelda/Shiek (Same as above, possessed Alt
21.Gannon (same as above)
22.Ghirahim

Metroid:
23.Samus/Zss (Dark Samus Alt)

Kid Icarus:
24.Pit
25.Hades

Star Fox:
26.Fox (James Alt, Macus Alt)
27.Falco
28.Wolf
29.Krystal

Other:
30.I.Climbers
31.R.O.B.
32.Mr G&W
33.Olimar(Louie Alt)
34.Captain Falcon (BloodFalcon and Berserker Alt.)
35.Shulk
36.Issac
37.Animal Crosser
38. The Wonderful 101 Rep ( http://images.nintendolife.com/news/2012/09/project_p_100_gets_a_new_name_the_wonderful_101/attachment/0/large.jpg)

Fire Emblem:
39.Ike
40.Chrom (Marth Alt, Roy Alt)

Mother:
41.Lucas (Ness Alt, Claus Alt)
42.Masked Man

3rd Party:
43. Snake
44. Sonic
45. Pac-Man
46. Sora

-so basically keep Brawls Roster minus toon link, change Marth and Ness into Alt. costumes.
-Bring back Pichu, Roy, and Dr.Mario as Alts.
-Bring back Mewtwo. He is appearing in a new movie (rumored) so now would be the perfect time with updated moves)
-Newcomers = Chrom , PacMan, Sora, Masked Man, Ghirahim, Fawful, Shulk, Issac, Animal Crosser, 101, Krystal, N and Hades.
-Alternate costumes of other characters should be a given since this is the DLC age.
-Haven't played FEawakening yet but Chrom's sprite has the same stance as Marth so I figure they have the same style? hence why I chose to replace Marth instead of Ike. Make Marth a day 1 DLC Alt or already in game Alt.
#2PaulMalucciMDPosted 2/14/2013 10:24:17 AM(edited)
Add K. Rool
Only 1 PT please
Remove Krystal
Remove Fawful
No Sora please
Tom Nook instead
Add Ness back
---
Rating of LOST S3E15 - 7/10
"Its only like the most awesome hour of television" - Hurley
#3kaliskonig(Topic Creator)Posted 2/14/2013 10:31:31 AM(edited)
PaulMalucciMD posted...
Add K. Rool
Only 1 PT please
Remove Krystal
Remove Fawful
No Sora please
Tom Nook instead
Add Ness back

Ah of course I forgot k.rool. Id rplace Krystal with him as I only added her to add a female anyways.

Tom Nook instead of animal crosser would be fine I guess

I think Ness should stay an Alt only cause Sakurai was going to originally replace him

I'm not a big fan of fawful but he has a nice following. another Mario rep would likely be requested. Bowser Jr. maybe?

N has a nice following amongst pokemon fans. I think he'd make sense if Pokemon does get a new Rep. but I was trying to keep the roster to a minimum so I wouldnt mind taking him out all together

...Sora's Awesome! lol but I understand why people wouldn't want him in.
#4Goshner2Posted 2/14/2013 10:31:47 AM
You were doing so well... For a while, the only complaint I had was N. Ghirahim was kind of odd, but I don't hate the character so I didn't care. You did a good job NOT adding Ridley. I don't think that Kid Icarus deserves another rep, but I would prefer Hades over Palutena.

Then we got into the later stuff. You cut Marth for Chrom? Chrom having the same moveset as Marth makes no sense. You would be wasting a great moveset for no reason. Either that, or you would be giving a moveset to a guy who has no business using it.

I think Lucas and Ness are different enough that you can't just mix their movesets together. Also, Masked Man is a terrible choice.

Shulk and Isaac I will get over. I don't really think either of them are deserving, but I don't really mind them getting in. But, Animal Crosser? That will never be a good idea. No moveset potential. His face is just stupid looking, especially in the more realistic looking Smash environment.

I don't even know what to say to whatever that is in number 38.

Pac-Man I understand is the most likely Namco (I still don't like it though). And then there was no Capcom character despite Sakurai saying there would probably be a Capcom character. And for no reason you throw in Sora, a Square character. Square probably won't even be putting a character in. I actually really love Sora and the idea of him in Smash, but I can't help but feel you threw him in just to get a rise out of people.
---
Deceased Prince of Popcorn of the Skyward Sword Board
"And I will never support Chrom." -Doug314
#5kaliskonig(Topic Creator)Posted 2/14/2013 10:46:38 AM(edited)
Goshner2 posted...
You were doing so well... For a while, the only complaint I had was N. Ghirahim was kind of odd, but I don't hate the character so I didn't care. You did a good job NOT adding Ridley. I don't think that Kid Icarus deserves another rep, but I would prefer Hades over Palutena.

Then we got into the later stuff. You cut Marth for Chrom? Chrom having the same moveset as Marth makes no sense. You would be wasting a great moveset for no reason. Either that, or you would be giving a moveset to a guy who has no business using it.

I think Lucas and Ness are different enough that you can't just mix their movesets together. Also, Masked Man is a terrible choice.

Shulk and Isaac I will get over. I don't really think either of them are deserving, but I don't really mind them getting in. But, Animal Crosser? That will never be a good idea. No moveset potential. His face is just stupid looking, especially in the more realistic looking Smash environment.

I don't even know what to say to whatever that is in number 38.

Pac-Man I understand is the most likely Namco (I still don't like it though). And then there was no Capcom character despite Sakurai saying there would probably be a Capcom character. And for no reason you throw in Sora, a Square character. Square probably won't even be putting a character in. I actually really love Sora and the idea of him in Smash, but I can't help but feel you threw him in just to get a rise out of people.

I added Ghirahim only due to the frequency in which you fight him in SS. I don't love him either but i just thought he would be the best choice for a new Zelda rep.

Same with N. I figured it would be the best route to show case newer gen of pokemon. I personally wouldn't mind if pkmn didn't get a new rep as long as they brought back mewtwo.

I agree with the ness and Lucas thing. I love them both and feel with proper tweaks they can be looked at as completely diverse. I only left him out because sakurai wanted to replace him

I added Masked Man just to add a villain and to ensure mother at least had 2 reps still if Ness is truly gone which I don't want honestly.

I don't want Animal crosser in but a lot of people seem to so I figured he would be the WTF this time.

I haven't played FEAwakening yet nor do i know of the story. I just know that Chrom's sprite was the same as Marth's stance so I figured they were just clones. sorry i don't know any better when it comes to the characters in this series yet.

101 is from a new wii u project that has been hyped. I'm surprised you haven't seem him yet lol. the game is supposed to take full advantage of the g-pad so I figured he would be a great addition.

I admit Sora is more of my inner fanboy taking over. KH is one of my favorite series and he has a limitless move-set potential. I didn't include a capcom rep because they have completely abandoned megaman until this year so I dint want to get my hopes up. of course I'd pick him over Sora anyday though.
#6bwburke94Posted 2/18/2013 9:20:26 PM
Immediate 0/10 for including Sora and misspelling Ganon's name. GANNON-BANNED!
---
Unofficial Froakie of the Pokemon X board.
Not to be confused with the webcomic. I've already received enough kicks in the nuts.
#7Virus66Posted 2/18/2013 9:37:25 PM
No Little Mac? He's a natural fighter! And personally I would swap Hades for Magnus. At least Magnus was playable.
---
PSN: JVir NNID: Jayvir
These days, all the kids are playing M rated games while the adults are lining up for Pokemon. Which game is a kid's game now?
#8SmallerRidleyPosted 2/18/2013 9:57:18 PM
Delete it. Start over.
---
Surely there's no problem with them putting me in Brawl, right?
It's ****ing satire, damnit. In NGE, Doritos are perishable goods
#9Doug314Posted 2/18/2013 10:08:09 PM
1/10 and you should change all the non-Isaac newcomers.
---
Palutena, Isaac, Ridley, King K. Rool, and Anna for SSB Wii U and SSB 3DS!
SSB is the best series ever made!
#10BomberFman34Posted 2/19/2013 12:37:38 AM
Needs a bit of Little Mac in this cheesy roster m i rite?
---
Hey Trash what did Ol Lady Semple say when you torched her pension check??
GT: LazyFman202