Roy as DLC, so Chrom fans are Happy

#1victinivcreate1Posted 2/14/2013 12:28:07 PM
People people!

Instead of having Marth, Roy, and Ike, just replace Roy for Chrom and have Roy be free DLC for the first month (afterwards you have to pay $4)

If i missed the chance to get Roy free, I would pay the money. I love Roy..

This would satisfy Chrom fans (like myself) and Roy fans (he's available on day one, as free DLC!)
---
Genesect, Mewtwo, Ridley, Shulk, Palutena, Megaman, Isaac, Saki, Toad, King K. Rool, Ghirahim, Roy, Little Mac, Megaman, and DLC for SSB4
#2PlasmaCannonPosted 2/14/2013 12:29:37 PM
And if you don't like either of them then what?
---
Don't forget. Always, somewhere, someone is fighting for you. As long as you remember her, you are not alone.
#3IlIlIlIlIlIlIlPosted 2/14/2013 12:31:50 PM
Plasma, I'm starting to think you don't like anyone, really.

Personally I wouldn`t mind. Especially if Roy is still a Marth Clone with TEH PHIRE then I wouldn't be as inclined to get him, so I'd be glad he was DLC.
---
|N|M|E|
#4BurnumMasterPosted 2/14/2013 12:32:22 PM
PlasmaCannon posted...
And if you don't like either of them then what?

Then be happy knowing you have good tastes
---
GT:BurnumMaster
#5Chaos_EchoPosted 2/14/2013 12:35:15 PM
...what's the point of having him as DLC if he's going to be done at the same time the game's out anyway?
---
Majora's Incarnation is what happens when game designers smoke crack.
#6SalsaSavantPosted 2/14/2013 2:04:38 PM
Chaos_Echo posted...
...what's the point of having him as DLC if he's going to be done at the same time the game's out anyway?

---
Not changing this until something impossible happens
Started 12/02/12
#7albertojz356Posted 2/14/2013 2:17:28 PM
I prefer a different character even as a DLC option just to give a more original display to Fire Emblem series. Since I think the four of them don't do the series any justice. However I can see Roy happening as DLC especially since Namco's practice of re-inserting some clones in TT2. Or I can easily see him being Ike's palette swap since he's pretty much absorbed the mercenary look and the bandana.
---
Pauline, Palutena, Medusa, Cptn. Syrup, Mike Jones, Andy, Lip, Eirika, Bayonetta, Mr. Peepers, Micaiah, Birdo, Anna, Lyn, & Shantae for SSB4!
#8Blazekicker27Posted 2/14/2013 2:38:46 PM
Why is he day 1 DLC? You might as well just put him in the base game at that point.
---
Official Houndoom of the Pokemon XY boards.
http://i.imgur.com/rNgxY.png
#9OrangeCrush980Posted 2/14/2013 3:06:57 PM
IMO what we really need is alternate costumes. They'd take up the same slot and have the same build, moves, and stats, but they'd look different. That's the only way FE isn't going to be a huge mess. That way we could have:

Marth/Lucina
Ike/Chrom
Roy/Eliwood
---
Courage is the magic that turns dreams into reality
#10ThatPersonGuyPosted 2/14/2013 4:17:54 PM
IlIlIlIlIlIlIl posted...
Plasma, I'm starting to think you don't like anyone, really.

To be honest, all of his faves are girls that could pass as an obscure anime character.
---
Saki, Isaac, Lip, Lyn, and Little Mac for SSB4!
Cailou. "Cuteness never looked this badass" - Chuggaconroy.