This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

6 things that will improve the next Smash Bros

#1NessInEaglelandPosted 2/15/2013 1:05:47 PM
1. Alternate costumes - Including voice changes if its a very similar character. (hint to marth and Fox Mcloud). I could thinkof an alt costume for almost every character in the brawl roster. so its possible!

2. mix matching music - Brinstars theme in fire emblem stage? why not? let the players decide

3. Save multiplayer settings - start game, have it already set to 3 stock with no timer. So hard? i dont think so.

4. gamecube ports for the wiimotes - for the love of god, i dont want to use classic controllers...

5. battle damage - supposed to be in brawl. I wouldnt mind seeing it.

6. Stage hazards on/off - some deigns are cool, but we dont want it moving around. or hurting players as much.
---
This sig will not change until a new Mother or EarthBound game is released in the USA. Started at 2:48 AM on Saturday, January 28, 2006.
#2OnionOfMysteryPosted 2/15/2013 1:11:01 PM
NessInEagleland posted...
1. Alternate costumes - Including voice changes if its a very similar character. (hint to marth and Fox Mcloud). I could thinkof an alt costume for almost every character in the brawl roster. so its possible!

If you're trying to say Falco, Wolf and such should be costumes, prepare to be torn apart by this board. Otherwise, costumes is a good idea.

2. mix matching music - Brinstars theme in fire emblem stage? why not? let the players decide

Yes, please.

3. Save multiplayer settings - start game, have it already set to 3 stock with no timer. So hard? i dont think so.

Meh. I could live with or without this.

4. gamecube ports for the wiimotes - for the love of god, i dont want to use classic controllers...

I'm crazy used to Gamecube controllers as well, but I'm willing to change over for Wii U controller if I must.

Too much perversion potential, imo. This can be done tastefully, but I'd rather see it not implemented at all so I can taste the delicious tears of ZSS fanboys.
---
The official OnionOfMystery of Reality.
"Vaan is like a Robin in a universe composed entirely of Batmans."
#3victinivcreate1Posted 2/15/2013 1:17:23 PM
1. Alternate costumes - Including voice changes if its a very similar character. (hint to marth and Fox Mcloud). I could thinkof an alt costume for almost every character in the brawl roster. so its possible! Don't cut wolf or Falco there my secondaries

Yeah
Cool!

Wii u Pro isn't bad but this is preferable
Yes meta knight with x slash on his helmet, captain falcon with broken visor, donkey kong with patches of fur missing, fox with destroyed jacket and broken sight thing

6. Stage hazards on/off - some deigns are cool, but we dont want it moving around. or hurting players as much.

Ok
---
Genesect, Mewtwo, Ridley, Shulk, Palutena, Megaman, Isaac, Saki, Toad, King K. Rool, Ghirahim, Roy, Little Mac, Megaman, and DLC for SSB4
#4JaraelRhimirPosted 2/15/2013 1:38:24 PM

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! If you want to use a Gamecube controller, go play a Gamecube game. We're talking about Wii U things here.

Adapt and survive or be left behind. It's the name of the game, not just in video games but in life in general. Besides, if you can't adapt to a new controller, how could you possibly adapt to what your opponents might do in the game?

tl;dr Suck it up, grow a pair, and play the game with the controller(s) it will be designed to be played with.
#5KCJ5062Posted 2/15/2013 1:40:54 PM
No tripping.
#6NessInEagleland(Topic Creator)Posted 2/15/2013 1:41:43 PM
JaraelRhimir posted...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! If you want to use a Gamecube controller, go play a Gamecube game. We're talking about Wii U things here.

Adapt and survive or be left behind. It's the name of the game, not just in video games but in life in general. Besides, if you can't adapt to a new controller, how could you possibly adapt to what your opponents might do in the game?

tl;dr Suck it up, grow a pair, and play the game with the controller(s) it will be designed to be played with.

lol i'd love to see you talk to me about video games like this in real life. wouldnt know to laugh right back at you are feel sorry
---
This sig will not change until a new Mother or EarthBound game is released in the USA. Started at 2:48 AM on Saturday, January 28, 2006.
#7marchefelixPosted 2/15/2013 1:49:00 PM

Just as long as it's not Dr. Mario. He deserves to be his own character and I'm the only one who seems to think this :(
---
Pac-Man and K. Rool: the only newcomers I really want in SSB4.
"Haters" is an ignorant term. Don't use it.
#8sonictailsfanPosted 2/15/2013 1:50:06 PM

1. Yes
2. Hell Yes
3. Sure, why not?
4. As much as I love the feel of it, it's time to let the controller go, and move on to whatever the Wii U will be using.
5. Indifferent.
6. I pass on this one. If you wanna play a safe stage, play FD or Hyrule or something. The hazards give them that extra flair and IMO they should stay.
---
Proud to be EPic.
I guess I Iike Sonic. And Tails too. BUT EVERY OTHER SONIC CHARACTER CAN BURN IN HELL!
#9PlasmaCannonPosted 2/15/2013 1:52:13 PM
Those are improvements?
---
Don't forget. Always, somewhere, someone is fighting for you. As long as you remember her, you are not alone.
#10AwesomeAshleyPosted 2/15/2013 1:58:28 PM
JaraelRhimir posted...

lol i'd love to see you talk to me about video games like this in real life. wouldnt know to laugh right back at you are feel sorry

If someone talked to me like that IRL, I'd let them borrow my English notebook.
---
You better be afraid of the great Ashley!
Yes, I'm THE Ashley, from Warioware.