This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Should the story mode have voice acting?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Super Smash Bros. for Wii U
  3. Should the story mode have voice acting?
4 years ago#21
Well Excuuuuuuuuuuse Me! Princess! I want voice acting with with Tidus as a playable character and a special scene where he laughs, or for the laughing scene as its own playable character.
Die Monster! You don't belong in this world!
Pokemon White FC:0132-4106-0107
4 years ago#22
And Sonic has to be voiced by Jaleel White!
I had a bowl of milk for breakfast. Without any milk. People who agree:1 People who don't agree:0
4 years ago#23
As soon as Link starts talking, I'll stop counting him as my favorite Nintendo character. It's impossible to find a voice actor for Link who can portray such a legendary character with consistency and excellence. Then again, if they did pull it off, I would be in shock.
If I were a woman, I would spend my entire day kissing other women. I don't understand gay men or straight women.-- Jim, The Newsroom
4 years ago#24
I'd rather there was no story mode.
*readies flame shield*
Master of Gnomes, Keeper of Secrets
Fluttershy's #1 Fan
4 years ago#25
Have it text based but with voice snippets like Fire Emblem Awakening does. The complete silence of SSE made so many moments confusing.
So I'm still waiting for Daisy to reappear in something that's not a spinoff.
I'll probably end up dying first or something but optimism is fun.
4 years ago#26
It would be wierd not to hear Cloud's and Sora's voices at this point. I'm already used to hearing Cloud's voice. They should just put it in.
4 years ago#27
A Morgan Freeman maybe. The characters need not speak.
4 years ago#28
Yes. For EVERYONE.
PH1R57 1'lL G37 73H 7R345Ur3, 4nD 7h3N 1'lL G37 JoO.
4 years ago#29
Gobstoppers12 posted...
As soon as Link starts talking, I'll stop counting him as my favorite Nintendo character. It's impossible to find a voice actor for Link who can portray such a legendary character with consistency and excellence. Then again, if they did pull it off, I would be in shock.

You mean the one that does all those grunts and shouts?
The key to being a genius, or just a good person in general, is to be stupid in moderation.
http://i.imgur.com/QiEb7.jpg
4 years ago#30
Gobstoppers12 posted...

Uhhh-huh.
http://backloggery.com/davcube
  1. Boards
  2. Super Smash Bros. for Wii U
  3. Should the story mode have voice acting?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived