As far as more reps from currently-included series, here's how I'm calling it...

#11l33t_iRk3n_Rm33Posted 2/15/2013 8:29:35 PM
GreatJallopi posted...
GoldenYuiitusin posted...
There are still idiots that think Nintendo doesn't own the Kremlings and K. Rool?

I know GameFaqs can be bad, but this guy is something else....

Hey, Einstein, if Nintendo doesn't own the rights to K. Rool, how come he's appeared in Nintendo games after Rare was sold?

Don't act like you know what you're talking about. They don't own him, and they pay royalties for his use.

Microsoft owns Rare. It doesn't work that way.
---
The key to being a genius, or just a good person in general, is to be stupid in moderation.
http://i.imgur.com/QiEb7.jpg
#12zzking24Posted 2/15/2013 9:36:48 PM
GoldenYuiitusin posted...
There are still idiots that think Nintendo doesn't own the Kremlings and K. Rool?

I know GameFaqs can be bad, but this guy is something else....

Hey, Einstein, if Nintendo doesn't own the rights to K. Rool, how come he's appeared in Nintendo games after Rare was sold?

So, SO true.
---
~GamerTag~ video games are for F.U.N. :P
Sco0t3rr
#13liveman789Posted 2/15/2013 9:42:12 PM
You are very wrong about many of these things.

For one, you consider Wario a dead franchise. Then you go on the possibility of giving F-Zero another rep, when they haven't had a game since early Gamecube years. F-Zero is deader than Wario. He's had at least 3 games since F-Zero's last game.
---
My latest Smash Bros 4 roster: http://oi50.tinypic.com/2ykdu3b.jpg
#14GohansephirothPosted 2/15/2013 9:49:22 PM
GreatJallopi posted...
None. Nintendo has lost rights to King K Rool, and so it is unlikely that they will include another DK rep without a present humanoid villain. More Kongs are unlikely based on lack of popularity.

I hate to say it, but WarioWare is dead. No more reps.

Nintendo owns rights to everything created within DKC, all the characters assets and stuff within those games.

And warioware isnt dead, Game&Wario for WiiU would like a word with you.
---
"We're gonna be fighting the biggest beast of all - the times"~Big Boss
#15MrSpacelySlatePosted 2/15/2013 10:00:10 PM
Stopped reading at Mario.
#16Snow-DustPosted 2/15/2013 10:05:30 PM
You should do research for the games before you even create a topic like this...
#17ShadowMegaman1Posted 2/15/2013 10:07:34 PM
If you think the WarioWare series is dead, when Game and Wario is on the horizon, and Sakomoto has gone on record stating WarioWare 3DS will happen; you've lost all credibility.
#18Snow-DustPosted 2/15/2013 11:12:44 PM
This topics mistakes...

Mario
Even though i will never agree to the playability of Toad, he is a one damn of a hell iconic character. Dont use that he is the generalization of the species cause yoshis name is yoshi even though his specie is called yoshi

Donkey Kong
You see, when Rare makes the game, they are given the license of Donkey Kong to make a game for the franchise. So anything that is made into the game will offically belong to Nintendo unless its a cameo or something from one of Rare's own franchise.

Yoshi
Dude... There is a new yoshi game for Wii U called Yarn Yoshi...

Wario
Wario franchise is getting a game called Game and Wario for Wii U

Zelda
Demise is a one time character and you dare say he might replace ganondorf, atmost he will be an alt skin. Although i wouldnt want tingle to ever be playable, Tingle practically have his own franchise. There is also Vaati as a 2nd choice as well

Metroid
Of course you havent heard anything new. You havent heard anything new for any of the Nintendo franchises. Ridley can be resized to being playable. Dark Samus (though she would probably be a semi-clone at the least). Even Mother Brain can be playable if they put her into that dino looking body thing

Kirby
Bandana Dee plays roles recently

Star Fox
They are more likely to get decloned as much as possible. Since especially Falco being a high tier, there will be backlash if he was to be removed

F-Zero
Are you for real? so you dont consider F-Zero dead or inactive compare to yoshi and wario and also to take things further, you think it deserves another rep?

Pokemon
Mewtwo didnt get axed, they didnt have the time to put him in but all audio for Mewtwo are complete which includes his FS.

Fire Emblem
hmm Roy = Marth Clone... Ike = Original character... HOW DO YOU EVEN COMPARE THIS? Unless Chrom is going to take over Ikes moveset which is impossible because Chrom wields Falchion like Marth while Ike wields the almighty long range Ragnell. i say chrom is more likely being added in as addition to FE reps

Do your research next time cause i felt really embarrassed by just reading this topic.
#19Minjo26Posted 2/16/2013 1:01:45 AM
Mario
Even though i will never agree to the playability of Toad, he is a one damn of a hell iconic character. Dont use that he is the generalization of the species cause yoshis name is yoshi even though his specie is called yoshi

You're kinda wrong about this, though. The Yoshi we are using is 100% the green one that first finds Mario and Luigi as babies..
#20RyoukaiPosted 2/16/2013 3:49:32 AM
This topic feels like one out of last year or something. I can't wait until summer so that we may finally reduce the amount of baseless speculation on this board.

.. actually, probably not, but at least it won't feel quite as pointless.
---
The Official Luigi of the Super Smash Bros. Wii U Boards